Long #Oneshot for @MaenchaTW

*Jay's P.O.V*

Watching her long dark blond hair with intent eyes, Jay’s heartbeat quickened, he loved the colour of her hair. It was beautiful. He has always wanted to run his hand through it, while his lips were pressing against hers. She was like a drug to him, he couldn’t go without looking, or even, gazing at her. He just couldn’t help it. She was stunning. He loved the way his name rolled of her tongue like silk and the way her deep, dark brown eyes looked up adoringly at him. Taking a hold of her hand, it was his time to shine, he lead her into a confined room so their bodies were pressed together.

“What’s wrong, Jay?” she asks, he shuddered at the sound of her voice.

“Nothing, I just- I just wanted to talk to you.” he stuttered, he hated talking to her, he’d always get his words jumbled up. One time he said to her ‘You eyes are pretty, have.’ He kicks himself every time he remembers this.

“Well, talk Bird.” She smiles sweetly. But the truth is, he didn’t want to speak. He just wanted her.

“I, uh, I, erm.” He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. “I’m so awkward!” he moans covering his face with his hands.

“No you’re not!” she giggles taking hold of his hands. “Just relax,” she smiles. Doing as he was told, he relaxed himself, closing his eyes he breathed in and out slowly. Opening them once again, Carmen’s eyes were gazing at him, he plucked up the courage placing one hand on her face he felt the soft, silk that was her hair. A small smile spread on both their faces simultaneously, leaning down slowly until their faces were inches apart he paused. His nerves were starting to get the better of him. She snaked her hand up his arm to hold onto his neck, feeling her hand touch the bare skin of his neck sent goose bumps all over him. The sexual tension between the two of them was soaring around the room. Being only inches apart Jay could feel her soft breath on his lips, he was getting dizzy from her touch.

Come on Jay, he thought, you can do this… just kiss her!

Tilting his head to the side a little bit his lips planted their selves on her’s. A rush ran through Jay, it was electrifying. He couldn’t get enough of the taste of her lips, the sweet scent of her perfume, the feel of her beautiful hair. Going to pull away from the kiss, Carmen rose up onto her tiptoes and brought him back to her level with one quick pull to the neck, she clearly wanted more. She turned the kiss passionate, rolling her tongue over his; he’d waited for this for such a long time.

“I never knew you had it in you,” she laughs as they pull away.

“You never really knew me then,” he cheekily grins before kissing her one more time. Feeling her smile into the kiss warmed his heart. “I never really told you this before, but I’ve had a massive crush on you for a while.” He mumbles.

“Why didn’t you say Jay? I’ve liked you for a while too,” she blushes. A smile erupted onto his face hearing her say that, it was a sentence he’d prayed and dreamed for her to say to him