"that's why i'm saying that i'll give you half of my life!"

in which you head to hope's peak high for your first
day.

────•~❉᯽❉~•────

taking one final step, you walk your way in front of the gates of hope's peak academy. standing before the gates, it was like an opening to a whole new world. you were accepted here for your ultimate talent of sewing. you could replicate anything you looked at,
whether it was in real life or a game. you knew every type of stitching and pattern, and your bags were loaded with thread and your sketchbook- which was about halfway filled with drawings you did on the way here.

  the unrealistically tall school wasn't the only thing that was strange. you were obviously nervous to attend your first day here and meet the 16 other ultimates; but you had a strange feeling in your stomach. you tried to think — no, it wasn't anxiety. it wasn't some sort of sick feeling, either. it was this gut feeling, like something bad was going to happen.

  you shook the thought off. it was most likely you just being nervous to attend the school for the very first time. once you graduate hope's peak academy, you're pretty much set for your future, since you're the best at what you do. you were invited here, afterall. with one final breath, you walked into the school.

however, you soon wished you listened to your gut.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

  you woke up in the tall green grass. you gently opened your eyes to the sound of a boy's voice. "hello..?" he hovered over you, a concerned look on his face. you rubbed your eyes awake to see a boy with— what in the world was going on with his hair? it was white and pointy. he wore a white t shirt and a green jacket over it.

he lent out a hand to help you up, which you took and lifted your feet back onto the ground. you stood in front of the boy who had a small smile on his face. he held his hand out. "i'm nagito komaeda. nice to meet you, y/n." you shook his hand, and quickly stopped. "wait, how do you know my name?"

he chuckled a bit, and removed his hand from your grasp to let it hang on his side. "usami introduced us to all our classmates," he noticed the confused look on your face. "ah, i forgot to mention -usami is who's taking care of us. not really sure if she has a title, but she's there. now come on, you're the only one missing. we were all looking for you." you nod, and follow nagito through the grassy fields, to which they soon turned to a sandy ground.

the hot weather burned against your skin, almost as if you were developing a small sunburn- but you kept following nagito. he then stopped in a beach like area. you saw 15 other students behind him, both girls and boys, and a rabbit in a costume. you then realized this was where the classmates were.

you walked up to them. you decided to go and talk to each of them. you first went up to a girl with strawberry blonde hair. she had a gaming device in her hand. "ah, hello." she greeted you. her voice was soft and cheerful. "i'm chiaki nanami, the ultimate gamer. nice to meet you." you greeted her back, and headed onto the next.

you then met akane owari, the ultimate gymnast, nekomaru nedai, the ultimate team manager, nagito komaeda, the ultimate lucky student, hajime hinata - who's talent was strangely unknown, teruteru hanamura, the ultimate cook, but he preferred you to call him ultimate chef as it sounded professional, ibuki mioda, the ultimate musician, mikan tsumiki, the ultimate nurse, peko pekoyama, the ultimate swordswoman, byakuya togami, the ultimate heir, gundham tanaka, the ultimate breeder, kazuichi soda, the ultimate mechanic, sonia nevermind, the ultimate princess, mahiru koizumi, the ultimate photographer, hiyoko saionji, the ultimate traditional dancer, and your eyes stopped on a particularly small boy.

he made a small spitting noise when he noticed you. he raised an eyebrow, giving you a sharp glare. "what're you lookin' at, punk?" you apologized and introduced yourself. "i'm fuyuhiko kuzuryuu, the ultimate yakuza. don't expect us to be friends or some shit."

you froze. "y-yakuza? as in- the yakuza clan?" you stuttered a bit, slightly intimidated by him, although his height was a bit funny to you. "yeah, so fuck off before you become my family's next target!" he yelled. you quickly turned on your heel, heading back to meet the nicest person you'd met today. ibuki saw you and smiled wide.

"ibuki see y/n, ibuki like!" she hugged you a small bit. "uh, ibuki, do you know where usami is? can i see her?" before ibuki could start her sentence, that same rabbit appeared in front of you. "i'm riiight here!"

you looked at the animal confused. "y-youre a talking rabbit, wearing a tutu, and you're teaching us?" the situation seemed quite silly to you. usami whined a little. "don't say things like that, i have emotions too y'know!"

you began to get even more confused with this situation. "but how? you're just a stuffed rabbit wearing a costume." usami began to cry. "i-i'm not a t-toy!" she huffed through her cries. "oh no, i'm sorry! i didn't mean to make you cry!" you apologized, and the rabbit stopped her tears. "thank you for apologizing."

usami turned to the other 16 students. "it's getting a bit late- why don't you all head back to your cottages and get a good night's rest! i want you to sleep well and get settled in on your first day here!" kazuichi groaned, along with akane. nekomaru laughed loudly. his raspy voice yelled- "finally! i get to take that shit i've been waiting hours for!" hiyoko hugged closer to her orange kimono. "ugh, gross! i think you're sharing a bit too much, tall chunky man!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

and with that, you headed back to your new cottage. according to the other students, all of the cottages were pretty much the same, but they had your belongings. you tucked yourself into bed, and fell asleep comfily for the first time at hope's peak academy's field trip.