Chapter 56 - Home

A/N:

Hey my lovely readers,

This is my thrid story but my very first story to hit 100k!!!! 😭💜🥺

Thank you so so much to you all. Never did I ever imagine this in my life. I love you guys a lot! Thanks for each and every comment. You guys are keeping me going without even knowing, trust me. 😊💜

So, this chapter is a gift from me as I was about to update tomorrow.

But here we go.....!

Hey, I really love you, okay? 🥺💜

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook was admiring the girls when Soobin rushed to him and informed him something, whispering in his ears. Jungkook's eyes get bigger as he looks at Soobin with utter shock.

Jin notices how Jungkook quickly picks out his phone from his pocket and taps on it for some time.

The Alpha then comes near them as he says, "Mom, Dad, can you please take care of everything for now? I need to go to the city. It's urgent."

"Kook?" Jin frowns as he comes forward.

Warning is lingering on his voice but Jungkook gives him a look saying, "Don't worry. I'll be back by evening."

He then kneels down in front of the girls and smiles when they look at him with a smiling face. 

"You two stop crying and freshnup. Get yourself relaxed here, yeah? No one can do anything to you two when I'm here with you. I promise." Jungkook says and in a minute he falls on the floor losing his balance when Maddy hugs him tightly. 

Everyone laughs out loud looking at the adorable girl. The Alpha also laughs as he pats Maddy's back. 

Now I know, why Tae is protective about you.

"Thank you." Maddy whispers and Jungkook just gives a soft peck on her hair.

After then the Alpha rushes out of the hall like a lightning. No one knows why Jungkook was in a hurry. Jin is just praying that everything will be over soon. 

______________________________

Bogum is looking at Taehyung with stern eyes. He is still maintaining that emotionless face and Taehyung is losing his shit here.

The omega tries to sit up but fails. Seeing him, Bogum helps him to sit up. Taehyung breathes out sitting on the bed as he is not feeling that much good, still.

"I'm….I'm…" Taehyung stutters but can't utter the sentence as he is in utmost shock. 

"Yes, you heard me right. You're pregnant. That's why you were throwing up and having those stomach aches and headaches. It's been only one week but you know wolf babies grow faster. So you're in the first trimester now. That's why you were having those problems. By your health condition, they all will be with you throughout your first trimester. You need to be very careful." Bogum informs in detail.

The omega looks at him in horror as he tries to remember that night when he and Jungkook were together. He remembers that the Alpha didn't use any condom and he was also into the moment so much that he didn't realize or notice.

Fuck!

Taehyung closes his eyes as tears spill down from his eyes. Everything just messed up. Now people will call him whore or slut. Jungkook is probably already engaged by now. Life is playing good games with him.