Chapter 6 - Rage!

Third Person P.O.V

The next morning was as usual for the blue haired omega. Get ready with some stylish Gucci wear and obviously with a fake smile. Those things are mandatory nowadays for him. 

Though he was in a hurry because he had an appointment with his patient and he was running super late. His patient was not a person. Taehyung is an animal doctor specifically a doctor of dogs. He had a patient waiting in his cabin so he had to rush.

"Hi" Taehyung breathed out with a nervous smile as he entered his clinic looking at his colleague who was well, not in a very good mood.

"What Tae? We're waiting for you so long." The beta said irritably and Taehyung looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Sorry." he said apologetically and looked down to the puppy who was lying on a bed in his clinic room.

"I know it's hurting." he said in his baby voice as he stretched the legs of the puppy to check everything clearly and the puppy cried out. 

"It's okay baby. It's okay. Give me two minutes." Taehyung talked to the puppy to distract him and checked him up.

"We have splint his legs. It's a bad injury." the omega said to his colleague who nodded and hummed. After checking up completely Taehyung took a deep sigh and looked up saying,  "It's broken, Ben hyung."

"I know" Ben said and looked down apologetically at the puppy who was crying in pain.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked furrowing his brow, looking at the puppy.

"Someone adopted him 1 year ago and then he decided not to have him. So he left him by a park and he is also a complete psycho. He found his house from 10km away so his owner broke his legs. As you can see." Ben said as his face turned really serious. He looked up to Taehyung and said, "We must file an FIR."

"Yeah. We should." Taehyung also nodded in affirmation.

"You have to go to the police station with bubbles." Taehyung looked at him and realized that 'bubble' was the puppy's name. He nodded again with a smile as he again looked at the puppy.

How can someone be that much cruel!

"Taehyung someone called for you." His thoughts got interrupted by his assistance who came up with clinic phone and said that to him. Taehyung's lips turn into a frown as he took the phone from his assistance hand.

"Hello Tae listen." a familiar voice came from the other side of the phone but Taehyung couldn't really got who that is.

"Who's this?" He asked furrowing his brow. 

"I'm Mr. Bean. I'm Hobi you dumbass." Hosoek said rolling his eyes.

"Hobi, how do you find this number?" Taehyung also rolled his eyes and sighed deeply as he asked.

"Meet me at 'Blue Moon' now." Hosoek didn't even care to answer Taehyung's questions as he quickly order and cut the number. Taehyung didn't understand what was going on as he just gave the phone back and took his jacket to go to the 'Blue Moon'.

____________________

"Thank you." Taehyung said smiling at the waiter who just brought their order. ‘Blue Moon’ is totally different in the day time. People used to come here for some business meetings or have some lunch in their break time in the afternoon. No one can say that this place go crazy at night. Well in this kind of atmosphere, Taehyung and Hosoek was sitting on a table at a corner of the restaurant. 

 "Hobi, I've got to go back to my clinic. What kind of emergency is this?" Taehyung said when the waiter went away from their table. He was not in a happy mood.