Chapter 5 - Pretend!

Third Person P.O.V

It was dark all around. Heavy rain was falling and the whole road was empty. Empty like Taehyung's whole mind. Empty like his whole life. Empty like his whole existence.

The headlights of the taxi are the only light that were lighting the road. Taehyung's whole body felt numb. He didn't even move from the place he was standing. He could've run after the taxi right? But how could he? His wolf didn't react for the last 1 freaking year! From the day when he had to remove his mark!

He felt lost! He felt weak! He felt valueless! It's funny how some emotions can feel you so much low. You started feeling like you are not important anymore. How can a person be so happy with someone else sp easily after breaking apart from one?

Certainly Taehyung had no idea about this matter. He was unknown about this 'heartbreak' things. A thunder came through the whole sky straddling everything including the blue haired omega. He visibly shivered hearing that.

Taehyung looked around for sometimes to understand his situation and then his gaze landed on the taxi driver again who was probably researching something on his phone. Taehyung came closer to him.

"Can I make a call please? Actually my phone is broken." Taehyung looked at the taxi driver and asked him with his broken voice.

The taxi driver looked at him for sometimes. Probably scanned him seeing his worst situation.

"Yeah sure." he replied nonchalantly after scanning him for good 2 minutes.

"Thank you" Taehyung replied softly and took the phone from his hand.

His hands were shaking. Too much emotions can tremble you in your feet. Taehyung was in that kind of situation. His whole body was shaking but he somehow managed to type a number and called someone who he shouldn't call,

"Hello?" after some rings the person said from the other side of the phone.

"Hello, Jinwoon? I'm...I'm Taehyung." Taehyung gulped nervously as he replied. Why was he nervous? No one knows....

"Taehyung? You....why are you calling me from different different numbers now?" Jinwoon's voice came calm but stiff. There was no hatred, no irritation on his tone without some "I can't anymore" vibe.

"No no...nothing like that. Actually my wallet.....my phone is broken. I took someone's phone, actually...." Taehyung stuttered badly not able to complete his sentence. Nervousness and his rapidly beating heartbeats held up his every words.

"Really Taehyung? You're calling me at 1 in the morning for this reason?" Jinwoon's chuckling tone came like a bullet in Taehyung's heart. He was surely having fun seeing Taehyung's desperation.

"What do I do? I don't....I don't remember anyone's number without yours." Taehyung broke down. He didn't want to really! But how can you handle yourself before someone you love the most! Taehyung stopped when he head Jinwoon's deep sigh. It was like he was tired. Tired of Taehyung!

Taehyung looked down. Tears were mixing with rainwater on his face. It felt hot and cold at the same time. He cleared his throat and said softly,

"Jinwoon, today is my birthday."

"Ha....Happy birthday Taehyung! I'm so sorry, I really forgot. So what's the plan? How are you celebrating?" Jinwoon said happily, slightly off gaurd with the unexpected information. He sounded really happy. Happy without Taehyung!

After their breakup, Jinwoon tried to keep a mutual relation with Taehyung. He doesn't hate Taehyung, it's just that his feelings for the omega wasn't that strong to hold him in that relationship. Taehyung was just his fantasy, his addiction.