Chapter 28 - More than normal!

Third Person P.O.V

The whole day Taehyung and Jungkook rarely see each other. Jungkook went to meet others in his pack and also the head Alpha of the pack. And Taehyung helped to decorate the garden for tomorrow's program.

Jungkook came back in the evening when everyone was in the garden, sitting on a mat around a big bonfire. The first thing the Alpha did is come back and search for those blue irises. And luckily he didn't have to search long because the omega was with others sitting beside Jungkook's mother, laughing in a boxy shape and looking as always…..beautiful. Jungkook wasn't in his own mind. 

"Kook? Kook? Hey, Alpha! What? Are you deaf?" Namjoon shouts which makes the Alpha flinch as he looks at Namjoon with big doe eyes. 

"I'm sorry." Jungkook looks down as he tries to settle his mind and brain calm. He doesn't know the reason but his wolf isn't feeling very good today. 

"Don't stare that much. You'll make a hole in his eyes." Namjoon says before taking a sip from his beer bottle. Jungkook gulps looking away nervously. 

"What are you even saying? I'm not staring at anyone." Namjoon smirks as he says softly, "Yeah I can totally see that."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and Namjoon now laughs holding his wrists and motions him towards the bonfire. Jungkook sits down beside Jin and once again after not more than 4 hours their gaze meets. And again the omega feels a sudden cold sensation inside his veins.

"Taehyung, let me tell you a secret about our, Kook." Uncle Min says out loudly and everyone looks at him.

Taehyung looks at him as well with curious eyes when Jungkook protests saying, "Uncle Min, don't."

"Our Kook is the best singer of our pack." Uncle Min declares and everyone gasps in shock hearing that. They all have seen Jungkook in the aggressive and harsh manner that it's tough for them to believe it. Also for Taehyung too. 

"Yes Honey. My son is the best singer…" Mrs. Yeon says smiling at Taehyung and then glares at Min as she clenches her jaw with a smile and corrects him saying, "Not only in the pack but in this whole world." 

"Yeah, in this whole world." Min gulps as he corrects his own words with a nervous smile. 

Mothers can be dangerous sometimes.

"Oh! Wow! Our Taehyungie also sings very well. What a coincidence!" Hosoek claps his hands in surprise as he becomes excited suddenly. And the omega glares at him. 

"So can we have a duo now?" Yeon smiles looking at Taehyung who gulps but smiles back nervously. He never sang in front of a lot of people before.

On the other hand, Jungkook gulps as he doesn't understand how to react at his mother's wish. He stopped singing after Jennie's death. He looks down and suddenly a voice almost takes his breath away. 

He looks up to see that blue haired boy who is wearing a striped white and red full sleeve t-shirt. That glass on his eyes is sparkling because of the light of the bulb. He is looking so graceful while singing like that.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time