Chapter 14 - Elpis

Third Person P.O.V

After 1 week....

Taehyung is sitting on a table of the 'Blue Moon' bar at 12 in the afternoon. He is waiting for the Alpha as Jungkook is coming with the house papers which need the signatures of Taehyung. 

They didn't contact each other for the last 1 week after their little interaction that night. Yesterday Jungkook called him saying that the papers were ready and he needed his signatures.

So here he is, waiting for the Alpha to come. He is sipping on his strawberry smoothie when he sees Jungkook enter the bar. He raises his hands with a big smile to catch the Alpha's attention saying, "Hi"

Jungkook comes closer and sits on the chair across him and Taehyung again greets with his boxy smile, "Hi"

"Hi" Jungkook replies without any emotion or expression on his face. He puts the papers on the table. 

"Coffee?" Taehyung asks looking at him. There is always a smile on his face. 

Are the male omegas like this always? This sweet and kind?

Jungkook looks away to distract himself from his thoughts as he says opening the papers, "No thanks. This is the paper of agreement. There is an initial on every page and you've to sign on the last page." He opens the last paper, showing a place where the omega needs to sign saying, "Here."

Taehyung is looking at the papers while saying, "You know Jinwoon's hand has been injured while playing scotch. Can you please go and see him for me?"

He stops as he looks up to see a pair of surprised eyes and he trails, "I'll sign the papers and deliver it to you there." Jungkook huffs in defeat hearing that as he looks away from the omega.

What type of psycho is he?

A huge laughter interrupts his thinking as he looks at Taehyung who was laughing loudly. "I'm just kidding." The omega says in between his laugh and Jungkook rolls his eyes hearing that.

"Yeah. I know that kind of humor." Jungkook says lazily looking down on the table as Taehyung stops his laugh and now smiles softly while signing the papers. 

Jungkook stops for a second as he again states, "You're making a joke using your deepest and darkest fantasy and you're calling it love." He stops for a minute to look at Taehyung who has the previous smile on his face as the Alpha asks with irritation, "You know Jinwoon doesn't love you right? Why do you want to meet him?"

"I just wish to talk to him just once." Taehyung says without even thinking anything but he clarifies quickly looking at Jungkook, "No, I promised you that I'm not going to trouble you so I won't. It's cool."

Jungkook takes a deep breath and looks outside the window. He thinks for some time and after almost 5 minutes of their silence the Alpha says out, "You know what? I will help you."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with his surprised eyes as he asks softly, "Why?"

"Because I know that a wisher can do something deeper than the world…...you want to meet Jinwoon. I'll help you but just once." Jungkook warns as he takes the paper from Taehyung's hand.