• Hope •

Another book complete.

Damn, that went by so fast and so slow.

Thank you so much for coming with me on this journey! I really hope that you guys liked it ;)

I'm going to miss these two so much I cannot even put it into words.

Thank you for all of your amazing comments they made my day, thank you to all the voters and the silent readers. Thank you for sticking with me.

If you like my work please check out my other book 'Lost Boys' it's BxB or 'Atelophbia' it's GxG .

Description of Lost Boys: (complete)A so-called "homicidal maniac" and an emotionless, cold-hearted boy

A so-called "homicidal maniac" and an emotionless, cold-hearted boy. What could possibly go wrong?

Theodore Smith is different, he tries to run away from his dark past while struggling with his mentally ill mother who is on the brink of falling into complete insanity. He blocks out all his emotions so that he won't have to face the pain he went through before. But should he?

Grey Andrews is a cold distant boy, closed off from the outside world. His life was snatched away from him and with it his happiness too. He tries to run away from his feelings because he always believed that emotions make you weaker. But do they?

What happens when these two painful lives cross paths? Will it end in bloodshed? Or will it change everything?

Description of Atelophobia(GxG): (ongoing)
atelophobia
ˌtɛˈʊbɪə/
noun
1. The fear of imperfection or not being good enough.

Perfection.
Poised and polished perfection was one of the only things Sanjana strived for, things her parents wanted from her.
But not everyone gets what they want.
Immaculate presentation, pristine walls and a terribly imperfect soul; that's what Sanjana had.

Mysha was nothing like Sanjana.
All she enjoyed was destruction; imperfection at its finest.
Reckless, careless enjoyment.

Status: completed

Okay bye luvs!

-Anya