scary movies

"no"Andres stated calmly, staring at his phone
"I assume no is your favourite  word?" Lucas bit back, seemingly  frustrated. It had been three months since the five of them had forgave each other and moved on and taking Brian  advice got to know it other better. And Andres knew better than to allow Lucas watch horror movies, it was always tideous dealing with the after math

Here's the run down -he claims he's not scared and can watch it, bluffs about how they're exaggerating and he's a 19 year old blah blah blah, addends up in either of their rooms at night, jumping at any slight sound and Andres neither had the energy nor the enthusiasm  to allow him.

Andres moved his gaze from his phone to Lucas as if contemplating  something before he spoke "No" he stated simply.

"that's not fair!" Lucas yelled frustrated

"well life's not fair" michael said walking into the living room,  " I don't know what's going on here  but if Andres  said no.. It's no" he sad as he plopped  down on the couch.

"Andy," Lucas whined.

"fine" Andres spoke "yes!" Lucas fist pumped but his victory  was short lived before Michael spoke

"on one condition,"

"huh?" Lucas asked a spark of interest in his eyes.

"if you get nightmares or get scared neither of us will be there to help you,  until you ask willing  to be spanked for your stupidity"

"that won't happen." Lucas stated matter of factly.

" yeah,yeah sure, we'll watch one when Brian and Kyle get back" Michael said going back to reading the newspaper

"they aren't home?"

"yeah, they went to carry out some errands, they'll be back soon"

And as if on cue, laughter filled the living room as Kyle and Brian walked in.

"you should have see her face, it was priceless" Kyle laughed.

Brian playfully  rolled his eyes not tearing his gaze from his phone " still, I don't get why she ran off?" he asked smiling,  but one wouldn't  know whether he was smiling at what Kyle was telling him or at what he was reading on his phone

"probably  couldn't  bear the humiliation  of being bashed by me" Kyle stated proudly like he had won the award.

"what's up guys" Kyle said finally acknowledging  their presence

"we're  watching a horror movie Michael  stated tiredly.

"Again," Brian spoke snapping up from his phone,  glancing over at Andres as if to check if he was indeed alright while making the decision.

"w-what's  so wrong in that" Lucas said trying to defend him self and mentally  cursing his stutter.

"Everything"  Kyle stated  glancing at Michael as if to ask 'what the fuck?'

"what  ever, he's not staying with me tonight" Brian stated firmly," same here" Kyle spoke.

Lucas glared at them

"don't get confused bro,  we love you, but I'm not losing another night's  sleep on a weekend  when I supposed to be resting" Kyle said as he plopped down on the couch beside Michael, Brian following suit,  Lucas pouted and slowly sat down on the floor in front of the couch. they were going to watch chainsaw, as that was the only horror movie that was kept in the house because of Lucas, after retrieving  it Andres say down as the credits began..

Soon the movie started, Andres paid attention to Lucas' behaviour was  calm at first, but suddenly  as literally every one was getting killed in a bizarrely  random manner, Lucas squirmed  a bit trying to hide the obvious  -that he was terrified, Andres wanted to pull him into a hug  and comfort him, but no.  He just couldn't, if he did Lucas would never learn his lesson,  by the time the movie had come to a close, Lucas had been slightly  shaking in fear, Andres  hadn't really paid attention  to the movie but seemed contented with the bits he watched, Michael looked bored, Kyle looked disappointed and Brian, Brian  wasn't  even watching!  he was on that damned phone!