how it all began

Luke was glad when his closest friend, Andrea brought up the idea of them living together after University, in fact he was thrilled he had even helped in convincing the rest into going along with the idea, Since they had wanted to develop their careers before getting involved in serious commitments like marriage,etc(hehe)

But looking back now, the 19 year old couldn't help but regret that decision, because for the past four years they had pointed out his flaws continuously,and neglected him unknowing, So Lucas being the self conscious person he was tried to make himself 'perfect'

At first it was Kyle, who complained about his eating habits, which wasn't fair! Everyone knew Lucas loved eating it was just his thing! On several occasions Lucas would be interrupted from his food because of one fun activity or the other, and it had gotten so worse that on one occasion Kyle had told him that if he kept on like this he would end up fatter than he already was which wasn't true because Lucas was everything but fat, of course Kyle had meant it as a joke he loved the curly haired lad, the 22 year old was so fond of him, he was always on his side in any argument, and not only after he had spitted out his venom did he realise it, which was too late.

Since then Lucas had opted to not eat too much, probably not at all, he decided to start going to the gym since he was apparently fat . So, since then Lucas practically had notice to each and worked on exercising he figured there had to be a problem with him since kyle was a not someone that would say that just to hurt him, though after that event they did drift apart abit

The next thing was Brian complained about the way he used the warm water, okay, okay maybe that one was his fault, but Luke was sensitive, and Brian forgot that, at least in that moment he had hauled out hurtful words. Brian was obsessed with cleanliness and he loved his warm baths, and having a cold bath on his grumpy day wasn't exactly what he was looking forward to.

"if you only waste it, then you shouldn't use it"

And then came the discussion about his nightmares, okay, yes he had nightmares, and yes he did scream in his nightmares, but no, he couldn't control it but for some reason Michael refused to understand that even resulting in him physically hurting him involuntarily while angrily trying to wake him up for ruining his sleep, oh did I forget to mention Michael loved sleeping, but he had a mild case of insomnia and sometimes Lucas wasn't exactly helping.

Lucas slowly drifted away from his friends even Andres, or they had drifted away from him, anyway point is Lucas felt alone and betrayed they always hung out together and left him out of their conversations which wasn't fair!

So Lucas decided to work on his flaws' not knowing how much harm he would cause him self on his way to perfection but if it meant it would get him his friends back he was glad to do it.