chapter 7

"I told you to dress,  not walk down ten steps on your own!" Andres said as he caught sight of Lucas walking towards him "I'm fine!" Lucas huffed causing Andres to roll his eyes.

"what's going on?"Lucas asked as Brian and Kyle entered the sitting room, it was weird to have them all in a room together, except when they went out or were playing games.

"we needed to talk to you" Andres said

"about what?" Lucas asked getting frustrated

"everything" Kyle said as he sat down.

"learn to not be so vague next time, Eh?" Lucas sassed

"learn to loose the attitude"
Michael said as he sipped from his coffee.

Lucas rolled his eyes even though he was slightly influenced by Michael's tone, "look I don't  know  what you guys are up to and I really don't care just keep me out of it okay?and stop behaving like you-"

"we read your diary" Kyle finally spoke causing Lucas to put a stop to his rant, and make his eyes water "you what?" he asked almost choking on his own words

"we know everything luca" those four words led to an unforgettable silence.

***

"how long?" Lucas said  finally breaking the ice.

"huh?" Andres asked

"for how long have you read the diary?!" he asked getting impatient

"yesterday, since yesterday"

"so, all this is pity or is it guilt?" Lucas asked as a tear trickled down his cheeks

"luca"

"it's been four years, you can't  make up for that, with what ever you are doing"

"luca"

"you had no right to go through my things"

"lucas"

"no right to meddle in my life!"

"Luke!" Andres finally yelled
"I know we made mistakes, yeah we fucked up, and it might be too late, but either ways we're sorry! Very sorry," Andres said as he walked towards Lucas.

"yeah, but it took you four years to realize  that"

"I know we're idiots, fools, dumb name it, we just-"

"you just what, didn't  realise it? It's cool I'm cool, we're cool,lets just go on with our lives and I'll forget this ever happened" Lucas said as he began to leave.

"wait" Micheal said, "I'm sorry Luca, we're sorry, yeah it took us four years to realise, but we always  thought you were a reserved person, we never thought we excluded you, we thought you excluded  us. we never  wanted to invade your personal space,yeah it's late, but better late than never, we wanna be what we should have been from the beginning,we're sorry we judged you" Michael said a tear slipping down his eyes, Lucas wiped tears from his eyes

Andres walked closer to lucas"we love you so much buddy, and we wanna catch up on all those times we lost, will you allow us"

It took few seconds, but next thing they knew, Lucas was sobbing violently  into Andres' neck who had pulled him into a hug and carried the light weighted lad over to the couch,placing him on his laps "i'm sorry!" he cried out "sorry for what bud? Kyle asked confused "for not being good enough"

That took the boys back a bit,  "that's not true bud you're  awesome, and priceless,we're lucky to have you, do you forgive us?"

"yeah" a tiny whisper came out, and everyone  mirrored the smile on Andres' face.

Soon the sobbing boy had fallen asleep, probably tiring himself out, Brian cleaned the snot off his face, while Kyle had gotten a big blanket from Michael's room.

"I never want him to suffer,he's so adorable isn't  he" Andres cooed

"he sure is"kyle replied ruffling Lucas's hair.

Well that's done and dusted
Remember to vote and comment