schedule.

Lucas hopped out of bed at 6:00am , he hadn't gotten any sleep,  since he was staying with Michael he didn't get why he was always forced to share a room with one of them!, he didn't want any new bruises, he had gone through enough for the past four years, he walked to the living room to see Kyle up,  and sitting on the couch, actually it wasn't a shocker Kyle was an early person, a very very early person,.

Kyle didn't notice Lucas and he was thankful for it he went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of water, drinking in huge gulps, not eating properly usually had its toll, but for the past four years he had gotten used to it.

He had to wake-up 5:00am whether or not he slept so he would be gone before anyone woke up, he drink some water to stay hydrated and take a cold shower, of course he didn't want to anger Kyle. Then by 5:30am he was off to the gym to exercise for minimum two hours max four if it was a week end, and today we'll was a weekend. 

By 9:30 he'd be home in his room,  thinking about how miserable his life was, well,  yeah, probably because his parents had died in a plane crash few days after his graduation, he never got over the pain, so he cut, yeah self-harm, probably because he blamed himself for their deaths since he bought the tickets and urged them to go. Or probably because he wasn't good enough, that's probably the boys never hangout with him right? It had to be or so he thought, but he was wrong dead wrong.

The boys had no clue what had been going on in Lucas's mind, who thought a few words that were spoken years ago would affect the lad so much or even a plain joke, they just saw Lucas as a reserved person and they never wanted to invade his space, and as per his parents they had thought Lucas was fine except for the violent nightmares  which  they probably thought were just from horror movies.

Oh, how wrong they were!

Currently had just returned from his early workout, he had not expected anyone to be at home since they all hung out at this time 'it had become their thing'  after all they did work in the same production company, which they owned, Michael being the responsible one was the director, Kyle was the Editor, Andres took care of finance and management, and Brian was well many things, Lucas was their Representative at work or meetings

Lucas hadn't expected that in the past four years anyone would be on the couch waiting for him, he had opened  the door to meet Andres staring back at him he paused shocked.

"ha!" Andres  chuckled he was the fun one actually, "I knew you had been up to somethin' there's no way you stay in ya room all day! I knew it" he said as if he would win the Oscar for this accomplishment. "so where were ya?" Andres asked with a straight face.

Lucas was shocked how was he supposed to answer that, they had never asked him that, they had never really even seen eye to eye much, yeah!  Even though they lived in the same house,lucas was either in his room or in the basement painting he rarely had dinner,lunch or breakfast with them, but they always assumed he ate, well he did,  with a two day interval, he did.

"uh....i.."he tried "eh?" Andres asked getting suspicious suddenly about where his friend had been, he had been quite worried about Lucas and his behaviour the past few years but he always shrugged it off,  since Lucas always gave simple, plain and short answers SPS as Kyle would call it. But today, he had nothing to say so Andres made a mental note to figure out what was going on with his best friend, after all he had a month leave after he secured his company, millions and millions of dollars, he smiled recalling how he was handed a fat check, before he could recollect himself he heard a door closing, he sighed he had run off, the idea of letting him sleep in each of their rooms  was actually Michael's, he recalled commenting about he shocked he was that he had a heard, he sighed as he rested on the couch waiting for the rest to arrive head to have  a long talk with them about Lucas.

***