realisations.

"get off" Andres said obviously  pissed. they and been going back and forth for three hours now and he was getting impatient,this much exercise was not good, especially not at this rate or pressure.
"No"lucas stated plainly.
"No?" Andres asked as if it was the first time he heard the word.
"No" Lucas said going faster on the treadmill,causing Andres to sigh.

"look, it's either you get off that thing or I'll pull you off,and it won't be nice"Andres warned the younger boy.

Lucas reluctantly got off the Treadmill, glaring at Andres "happy now?" he asked annoyed.

"you have no idea" he said as they both walked out of the gym, Andres trailing  behind Lucas, the walk lasts for a long time and Andres can almost feel his legs failing him "are we there yet?" Andres asks exhausted.

"yeah, we're here" Lucas said as he walks through the front door.

Andres looks up and realises it's a club, not just any club 'the Rebels'. Andres stares at the name shocked,  he thought Lucas hated these guys,actually the club was full of a bunch of stuck up spoilt brats, who carry out stupid sporting activities and there were even rumours they engaged in gambling and illegal races,question is, why would Lucas come to a place like this, last he checked Lucas hated the members of the club more than anyone else.

"excuse me sir?" a man said dragging him out of his thoughts. "are you here to see the match or engage  in any other activities?" the man whom  Andres supposes is the security there.
"what match?" Andres asked confused he normally wasn't  interested in stuff like this but Lucas was involved  with these people and he would never forgive himself if something bad happened to him, even if it took him a few years to realise.

"well, ya know the match between link and that newbie,  can't wait to see That rookie get beat up all over again" the man said as he bursts into laughter with the other security man who chirps in "its been so long yet it never gets old"

"hey" Andres said "so,  who's  this rookie" he asked casually silently begging for what ever his mind was thinking to be wrong.

"ya know that curly hair lad, that went in right before ya, he's the one, just a pathetic runt" the other man said having a good laugh.

Andres tightens his fists before recompiling himself, he would beat the crap out of these jerks later, now he needed to save Lucas from what ever he'll he had put himself in, he tries to walk through but is stopped by the security, sighing impatiently  he dips his hand into his wallet and hands them all the cash he had on him which resulted in them letting him in.

Loud cheers could be heard as he  got closer, the sound of punches being through and loud thuds words like 'hit him' 'finish him off' could be heard.

Andres sprinted toward the voices and was net with a heartbreaking sight,there he was Lucas getting beat up,before he knew it, he found himself in the ring, still not being ale to comprehend how he passed through  the massive crowd, he lands a well deserved punch to links face before shoving him away from Lucas and helping him up, disappointed  sounds could be heard from the crowd.
"hey, you can't  just take 'im!" link said annoyed "that runt still owes me a lot!" he yelled as Andres tightened his grip on his friend he comes closer to link and whispers "if you carry on with this show, I'll put you behind bars, you and I both know,i not only have the information but I also have the power to do so" and with that Andres helped his friend out of the building  before calling a cab,who he pays double  so as to not ask more questions

But before that he messages his friends,and tells them everything that happened and apparently they have something to tell him to.

Andres looks at Lucas fondly, he feels guilt, as he realises how long this most have been going on, just how broken and hurt was Lucas.

Andres was about to find out but for now he had realised he had made a very big mistake