Truth

"so you are basically saying you wanna stalk him?" Michael asked  him as if I was insane.
"nope, that's not what I said"Andres said his gaze never once leaving his phone.
"you really think something wrong with him?" Kyle asked looking worried. 
"I'm positive" Andres said looking up from his phone "I mean he never hangs out with us and-" I began but was interrupted "that's because he loves his alone time!" Brian said basically feeling uninterested in the matter, Kyle Couldn't understand the guy, one moment he was overprotective of Lucas and the next he could careless
"he's right, we can't we running around like chickens with our head cut off because you are imagining things Andy" Michael spoke up.

"alright then, When was the last time he hung out with us, scratch that, when has he ever hung out with us?"Andy said.
"he's making a point"kyle the sensible one spoke.
"alright then, stalk him, follow him. Accompany him, I really Don't care just make sure he's okay, and these your doubts are wrong,i've got things to do" Brian said, Andy  smirked, mentally applauding himself for being right about Brian caring about lucas.
"so,then he's staying with me?" Andy asked
"he's all yours" the trio chorused

***
"hey luca" Andy said walking up to Lucas,lucas stayed frozen on his spot "hmm?" he hummed.
"you are staying with me tonight" he said matter of fact there was never really an option but he never really understood why they made him sleep in the same room with them, he had a room!!
And now after a long time, he gets to stay in Andres'  room.

Yay!(note sarcasm) he didn't like the idea but he didn't hate it either, either way his opinion never mattered.
"luca" Andy said snapping him out of his thoughts
"i'll be in your room" he said dryly as he walked away,Andy sighed more determined to figure out what was going on. He would have to watch him closely and no, this wasn't stalking!! 

Andres kept a close eye on Lucas, as he walked into his room to sleep,watching him cautiously, the boys had told him about his nightmares, but Andres found it unbelievable that he never had one while he was with him, he was going to figure that out today.

Andres turned to face the wall, of the side of the room where his bed was,so Lucas would believe he was asleep, which the curly lad believed, he could be naive sometimes, after two hours of them playing 'let's wait to see who sleeps first' assuring himself that Andres was asleep. Lucas stood up slowly, Andres caught a glimpse of him and smirked.

Bingo!

After Lucas had walked out, Andres followed suit, Lucas got to the terrace of their mansion, since they were quite wealthy, and laid down on the rocking chair, staring at the view outside, Andres blinked,not believing his eyes, he proceeded to rub his eyes in case he was hallucinating and pinch himself if he was dreaming after two more hours he realised that this was not a dream or illusion it was a horrifying reality.

Lucas never slept when he stayed in his room with him, Lucas was his best friend, did he make him uncomfortable? various things came to Andres' mind as he walked back to his room concluding his debate on seeing how tomorrow's event would workout with his friend.

****
Andres heard shuffling, he looked at Lucas' bed and saw a figure getting up, seemingly tired because he couldn't get enough sleep he closed his eyes for five seconds only to open them and be met with an empty room, he had expected to see Lucas still getting dressed, he sprinted to the bathroom which was wide open, then he came to a horrifying conclusion, he had closed his eyes not for five seconds but for five minutes!
He sprinted down the hall getting to the elevator, yeah their house had floors, three to be precise.
Panicking he pressed the buttons to the last floor hoping Lucas was still in the building since he never had breakfast with then.

Wait. Andres thought, had Lucas never  had breakfast with them?

He rushed out shrugging that question off as he would have it answered soon,  he walked out of the building,only then did he realise how early it was the moon  had barely left the sky for the sun.

A smile crept on Andres' lips as he caught sight of a certain  curly brown haired  boy, he ran trying to catch up with him.

"Lucas!wait up!" he yelled as he printed to where Lucas was,

"what are you doing?" Lucas asked certainly not in mood to talk to anyone.

After taking a few moments to catch his breath, Andres stared directly at him before speaking.

"following you" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it, clearly was.

"what do you mean by that?" Lucas said as he continued  walking trying to possibly lose Andres which would be technically impossible.

"uh,like when someone's..uh.." Andres tried to explain.

"I know what it means to 'follow someone' you know?" Lucas said getting impatient, and just wanting to carry on with his daily activities.

"then why did you ask?" Andres said irritated,'cause he was actually trying to be sincere.

"look"lucas said stopping mid walk, causing Andres to come to a halt as well.

"I don't know what you are up to, and I really don't  care, point is I don't have time for this"

"neither do i, so let's get going"

"No you-" Lucas was cut midway by the stern look on Andres' face,  he would never admit it but Andres had a certain influence  on him,

He huffed as he continued  his walk to the nearest gym, they were greeted by the gym instructor Steve, and Lucas got to work immediately,totally ignoring Andres' presence, Andres sighed getting onto a bicycle,this was going to be a lot harder than he thought