chapter ten.

Lucas eyes widened, his breathing hitched,  memories began flooding his mind.

"no, let my son go!" a curly haired woman yelled,  tears pouring down her green orbs, "he has nothing to do with this!" she yelled.  As her ten year old son's hair was being tugged by a man,"mu-" the boy tried to speak,
"it's going to be okay, Luca, look at me listen to my voice" the woman tried as the boy groaned in pain.
The sound of a gunshot,seemed to halt everything, Lucas dropped to the floors eyes widened, at the lifeless body, that had been his only source of life.

"shh, calm down,buddy listen to my voice" Michael tried to get through to the brown head boy that currently sat on his lap in the waiting  room.

"we pressurized him" Kyle said feeling guilty, way to state the obvious genius.

"hey, hey, copy my breathing huh, forget about the shot, we'll figure it out later, huh?" Michael said as he placed Lucas's hand on his chest, "in, out, in,out.." soon his breathing was calmer, Michael sighed in relief.

"hey buddy" Andres waved, with a small smile.
"hi" Lucas whispered slowly.

Brian tucked his phone into his pocket. (was about time wasn't  it?😂😂)

"space, space, space," he said walking closer.

"you are literally contradicting  yourself, you know?" Kyle said raising an eyebrow. Brian just rolled his eyes.

"want do you mean?" Andres asked turning his attention  to Brian, who let out a sigh, before grabbing a chair and sitting down, before giving an easy smile.

"we're moving too fast" he stated simply,

"huh?" Michael asked.

"you guys are practically choking him, guys it's been four years not four days, he's not the kid he used to be, you are literally barging into his life without invitation," he said only to see three confused faces stare back at him while Lucas hid his face into Michael's  shirt.

"what I mean is, he needs sometime to get comfortable, let's get to know him again,  all over, his likes,dislikes, fears,triggers" Brian continued trying to prove his point while every one else looked shocked .

"what?" he asked getting frustrated

"that's the first sensible thing you've said in a while" Kyle said

"and that  will be last sensible thing you'll say in a while if you don't shut up" brian should back.

"how about we go home,and get some rest right Luca?" Andres asked hoping he would say yes.

"yeah" a small whisper was heard.

***

"a vacation?" Lucas asked again  finding this hard to believe

"yup" Andres said popping  the p at the end.

"you see after we listens to what Brian had to saw, we realised we all needed to loosen up bond a little more." Michael said

"whoa Brian, you Ned to apply for psychology you were able to get through to Michael, what an achievement!" Kyle said with a smirk.

"of course it's an achievement, since you've never been able to keep a proper conversation  going with him," Brian smirked

"you-" Kyle said about to pounce on Brian when a light chuckle was heard.

Everyone's  head shot up to the direction of the light laughter, causing the curly lad to keep quiet before bursting out into another round of laughter they joined in on.

"you know what, I love you guys the way you are" Lucas chuckled as he was engulfed in a group hug.

Hello,
How was this filler chapter guys,
I just wanted to make some adjustments  to the story a bit
I know it was crappy, but I'll try my best to make it better don't loose hope.

And you can comment  your prompts if you have any!

Don't forget to vote comment and follow! ❤
.thanks for reading

-from your girl in dah chair ❤