Save me Dashie...

Rainbow Dash's POV-

"Rainbow dash?"

"Fluttershy! I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you-" I said running into a hug, She pushed me away.

"Why didn't you save me?"

"If I could go back in time, I would do anything to save you!"

"Dashie, why? Do you know what they are doing to me?"

"No.." I said, holding back tears. In an instant, Fluttershy disappeared, "Fluttershy! Where are you!" She then appeared, she looked horrible. She had a black eye, blood flowing from her nose, legs all scraped up, arms cut. I started crying, "I'm so sorry! I promise, I'll save you!"

"Don't make promises you can't keep!" Fluttershy screamed.

I jumped up, shivering from head to toe. I looked around only to realize that I was in my bedroom, all alone. I got up and went to my table, I had tried to investigate. But I couldn't find anything, I wanted to just storm to every student from Crystal prep's home and look for Fluttershy. But I couldn't, I had failed as a girlfriend. My friends tell me, the police will find her! What the hell were they were doing, it's been a month! Useless piece of garbage! That's what the justice system is around here! I went downstairs to eat something, I was starving. I hadn't eaten in awhile, to be honest my mental and physical health have been deteriorating ever since Fluttershy went missing. Then something started ringing, was it in my head? No? It was the phone, I ran full speed towards the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi, this is the local police department. We've gotten a tip on Fluttershy's location." The man on the phone said.

"You do!?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yes, now we can share the address as long as you stay professional there.. can you do that ma'am?"

"Yes, yes I can!"

"Alright, the address is 304 Thundercloud lane"

"Alright, I will see you there!" I hung up the phone, then ran to grab my jacket. Before sprinting out the door, I looked at the mirror, I looked horrible! I quickly washed my face then ran out of my home.

I arrived at the location, there were people surrounding the scene, I came through the crowd and an officer let me in, then I saw Sugarcoat standing there, I gave her an evil stare, "What are you doing here?!"

"I'm so sorry for me and my friends actions, I gave the tip.. I couldn't bare the thought of what was happening down there.."

"Oh.. well I guess, thank you.. I really means a lot." Then Sunny Flare and Sour Sweet came out of the house in handcuffs, I started to panic. "Where is Fluttershy! Where is she?!", then seconds later, Fluttershy came out in a stretcher. My soul dropped, she had her head wrapped, dried blood, scraped arms. I ran towards her, but an EMT stopped me, he told me that I could hop on the ambulance. I hopped on, I couldn't bare to look at her face, she wasn't consciousness. I stroked her face and hair, I held back my tears.

When we got to the hospital, I was told to wait in the waiting room. Soon my friends came, "Rainbow, how is she?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know, but the nurse said it doesn't look good.." I said tapping my leg on the floor. Applejack sat down next to me.

"Hey don't worry I'll bet she'll be just fine, Sugarcube." She said, wrapping an arm around her hand.

"You can see her now.." a nurse said.

We all walked in the room, to see Fluttershy in a horrible condition, "She is getting her rest, but over time she'll be just fine.." he said walking out the room. I sat down right next to her, gripping her hand. I started sobbing uncontrollably, all my friends surrounded me, assuring me that she would be ok.

"Please be ok, Fluttershy.. I won't budge until you wake up.."