Mistakes: Part 1

Rainbow Dash's POV-

It has been 3 days since the soccer tournament, I never went home those three days. I stayed at my friend, Twilights home. 3 period just ended, I went to my locker to get my science book for next period. Soarin came up to me "Hey Dash, you look beautiful!"

"T-thanks." I said blushing, Rarity overheard and quickly pulled me aside.

"What are you doing Rainbow! I thought you and Fluttershy would have made up by now!" The whole school knew about what happened between me and Fluttershy.

"We're not thing any more, she kissed someone else so.. not my problem!", Sandalwood rushed over. "I'm sorry Dash, I can't bear to see your relationship with Fluttershy fall apart, I didn't want to kiss Fluttershy! Soarin forced me to, so you'd get back together with him!" My jaw dropped, Soarin? But I thought he changed? Stupid, stupid, Rainbow dash!

"He did what!" I said running away, "Soarin!!"

"What Dash?"

"You forced Sandalwood to kiss Fluttershy!!??"

"N-no, I did nothing like that!" He said giving Sandalwood an evil stare. I leaped in front of Sandalwood, "This isn't his fault! It's all yours!"

"To think you actually changed.." I added, walking away. I still had one more period but I didn't care, I walked at right out of school and got into my car. Where could Fluttershy be? Here apartment wasn't open yet, oh yeah school!

I drove way over the speed limit, but luckily I didn't get caught. I ran through the halls of Crystal Prep. I found Principal Cadance's office. "Hi Principal Cadance, is Fluttershy at school?"

"No, she hasn't come since Monday!", What? I was confused.

"O-ok thanks." I said as I ran out of her office. I got into my car and drove to my house as fast as I could. I drove to my house. When I got there, I opened the door to see a note on the kitchen counter. I read it, I'm sorry Rainbow Dash. I'll go home now, you won't have to see me ever again. What! I-I couldn't believe.. she left? Where? She couldn't be at her apartment? Could she?  Then I remembered Fluttershy wasn't from here! She transferred! That means... she went to her parents home?

Where did Fluttershy live before she came here? She never told me anything about her past! T-that's my fault I should have asked... what do I do?! I mean I could text her, but I bet she wouldn't answer. I guess I'll try.. I thought as I pulled out my phone.

Me: Fluttershy I'm so sorry, Sandalwood told me what happened
Read 3:01 pm

She left me on read, to be honest I deserved it. I should have listened to Fluttershy's side of the story.. I feel like an idiot. How could I get to Fluttershy? After thinking for awhile it hit me.. then I knew exactly what I had to do.