Saved by the Principal

Fluttershy's POV-

I slammed the car door and ran over to my car. I quickly turned on the engine and pulled out of the student parking lot. All things they could do to me rushed through my mind, they'll never stop tormenting me! I was also mad at Rainbow Dash, she wouldn't take me seriously!

I got into my apartment complex, parked the car, and headed to my apartment. I twisted the key and my door opened. I tossed my backpack and flopped on my bed. Ughhh I don't want to go to school tomorrow! I checked my phone, no messages. Wow, she didn't even text an apology! I ate my dinner, watched T.V, and went to sleep.

When I got up I checked my phone, nothing. Rainbow still hadn't texted me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbed some cereal and milk. After eating, I changed and went to my car. I started driving, all the possibilities of what could happen today flowed through my mind. I guess I spaced out while driving. because was here already! I stepped out the car, took a deep breath and opened the school doors.

3:00, school, was over! I can not believe no one teased me at all, that was totally unexpected! I walked to my car with confidence for once, when Indigo stopped me. "Hey guys, Fluttercry's over here!" She shouted. Then a crowd of students came over. "So, Fluttercry has a girlfriend, and it's Rainbow barf, from CHS!" Sour lemon teased.

"She probably only has a girlfriend because she couldn't get a man to like her! Yeah! Haha!" People said pitching in. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't hear what the people were saying anymore. "Hey! Fluttercry look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"Oh look she crying! Cuz she's such a loser!" They added.

"Hey! What is the meaning of this!" Principal Cadance was here, thank god. "Go home immediately!" She said as she offered me a hand. "T-thanks" I said quietly crying.

"No problem, be on your way now." She said as she walked away. As I got in my car, I looked at the group of students walking away. I was still crying, I couldn't believe what just happened, I've never been so humiliated in my entire life. I started to imagine what would have happened if Principal Cadance didn't break it up. No Fluttershy! You can't think like that! I had to admit I wanted to see someone, not just anyone, Rainbow Dash. I know that I'm still mad at her, but I can't stay mad at her forever! I pulled out my phone and texted AppleJack.

Me: hey AJ! Do you know Rainbow's address?

AJ: Yeah for sure, 310 Cloudsdale lane!

I quickly put her address in my gps. Turn left in a 100 feet. I still couldn't help but think about tomorrow. What would they do tomorrow!? I bet it will be 5 times worse than today... you have arrived at your destination. I sat in my parked car, did I even want to see Rainbow? I mean she didn't even apologize! I guess... everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I walked towards the door, feeling more humiliated with every step I took. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door...

"Hello?"