Opalescence?!

Fluttershy's POV-

   It had been two week since the Friendship Games, two weeks since Rainbow had kissed me. Yet somehow I was missing it, I felt the need to see her again. I don't know, I mean, I was the one who blew her off... right then I got a text from Rarity.

Rarity: hey guys, wanna have sleepover at 7 my place?

Pinkie: YESSS!! Omg we haven't seen Fluttershy in ages, Fluttershy you wanna come?

Me: yes! I'll be there!

Rainbow: Me too!

Sunset: Count me in!

AJ: Same here!

Twilight: I guess... I mean I am studying this new book which is so great I literally can't put it down!

Rarity: just bring it with you darling.

Ok then I guess I was going to a sleepover then..  I picked up my phone and looked at the time, 12:30 pm. I still had a bunch of time until the sleepover, what should I do? Should start getting ready? Or sit down and watch tv? I think I'm going to pack. I got up from from my bed and got my duffel bag. Clothes, toothbrush, snacks, games. After I was all packed, took a shower, and fed Angel, it was 6:30 pm. I went back on the group chat and asked where Rarity's address and as soon as I got it I went into my car and drove there.

I had finally reached Rarity's house, a minute late. I walked to the door and knocked, Rarity opened, "Hello Darling, so glad you could make it!" She said leaving the door open after me. "Me too!". I walked into the room that the guys were in. I could see that Rainbow Dash's head perked up, when we made eye contact, I relived the moment. "So what are we going to do first! Movie, truth or dare, or..." Pinkie yelled as she was cut off by AppleJack, "Or seven minutes in heaven!" She said teasing Rainbow Dash. "Cut it out AJ!" She said. "Alright, Alright... how about the movie?"

"Yes, that sounds good!!" Screamed Pinkie

"Ok Darlings, let me just feed Opalescence!" When Rarity walked away we started chatting. "AHHH!!" we all rushed to the front door.

"What's wrong sugarcube?!"

"I left the door open and now... OPALESCENCE IS GONE FOREVER, FOREVER I TELL YOU!" She said dramatically crying. "Don't worry Rarity she couldn't have gone far!"

"Yeah, if we split up we'll find her in no time!" Sunset exclaimed.

"Ok Rainbow and Fluttershy are a group, Sunset and Me, Then Twilight, and Pinkie, Rarity you stay home just incase Opal comes back!" AppleJack said running out the door with Sunset. Shoot, this was going to awkward.. "Fluttershy, wanna start looking?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah, lets go.", we headed out of Rarity's home and went a separate way from the rest of our friends. "So.. whatcha been up to?" Rainbow dash said to break the ice. "O-oh nothing too great..."

"Same here.." Rainbow said as she wrapped her arm around her neck. We kept walking down a dark road and turned left. "Opalescence! Come here kitty kitty!" I shouted. I turned my head to see Rainbow staring at me, I had to admit she had the prettiest pair of magenta eyes. Eventually I was lost in her eyes, I stood on the top of my toes and kissed her, it felt.. meant to be. "What's the deal with you, one minute you say you want to be 'just friends' now y-your kissing me?!"

"I-I'm sorry, your just giving me mixed signals.." She sighed. I looked at the ground, was this something I wanted? Did I want to go out with Rainbow Dash? I've only known her for 2 weeks! I looked up into her eyes and knew what I had to do.

"Rainbow I-"