2nd Chances

Rainbow's POV-

I was scrolling through pictures of Fluttershy and I, I should go apologize.. she probably doesn't even want to see m- knock knock. I was interrupted by 2 knocks on the door. Who could that be, I wasn't expecting anyone. I opened the door to see Fluttershy with tears on her cheeks. "Fluttershy! Are you ok!?"

"N-no" she looked at the ground and burst into tears. What do I do! I wasn't good at comforting people! I was good at sport pep talks, but I don't think I could do that in this situation! I walked towards Flutters and gave her a hug, "Fluttershy I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you! Look what I caused!" I said holding my own tears back.
"I just thought you wouldn't want to see me ever again" I said quietly sobbing.

"W-why.. would you think... that." Fluttershy asked in between sobs.

"I don't know, I'm not good at relationships! I was so afraid I lost you!" I said letting go of my tears. Fluttershy sensed I was crying to and hugged tighter. When our hug released I brought her inside. "Tell me what happened.." I said wiping away my tears.

"W-well after school I got stopped by a large groups of students... they started teasing me, making fun of you. Then Principal Cadance made them go home..." Fluttershy explained. I felt my anger rising through the roof, "when I get my hands of them I'll-" I was interrupted by Fluttershy's finger on my mouth. "I don't want you to do anything, please.."

"What?! You just going to let them bully you!"

"Please Dashie!" She said softly.

"Fine... but they hurt you one more time I swear to god I will murder them!"

"Ok fine" she said blushing softly. I turned on the tv, and Fluttershy cuddled up against me. We watched TV for awhile, I looked next to me and Fluttershy was asleep. She's so adorable! I put my head on hers and fell asleep.

The sun shined in my eyes, forcing me to wake up. That was the best night ever, I was so comfortable the entire night. I stood up quickly and stretched, forgetting Fluttershy slept on my shoulder. "Huh!" She said scared.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Flutters!"

"No problem, we better get to school though." She yawned. It was 7 am, we still had a hour. "You want me to drop you to school?"

"No, my cars here. But do you want to come to my apartment after school?"

"For sure!" We got our backpacks, hopped into separate cars, and waved goodbye. In five minutes I was at school, I parked my car and texted Fluttershy while walking to first period.

Me: have a great day at school flutters 🦋

Flutters: you too Dashie 💕💕

"Hey Dash!" AppleJack called.

"Oh hey AJ!"

"What's up, Fluttershy asked me for your address, what's going on between you?"

"Oh, me and Fluttershy are kinda of together.. I'm guessing?" I said.

"So Fluttershy's your girlfriend?"

"No, we're just... I don't know what we are right now.." I sighed. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Fluttershy to be my girlfriend, but we haven't even been on a date yet!

"Don't worry Dash, you'll get there soon, I just know it!"

When school ended, I got back in my car. I went to Fluttershy's apartment, when I got to the lobby I called Fluttershy. She came down from her floor and gave me a hug, then we went into the elevator. I looked at Fluttershy and got lost in her teal eyes, "What Dashie?" she asked. "Oh.. nothing, except this." I said as I kissed her. Ding, the elevator door opened while we were kissing. We continued, carefree "ohh young lovebirds.." a lady said. She startled me and Flutters, "oh sorry miss!" I said as we walked out. We walked over to Fluttershy's apartment, she opened the door and we scared by the sight.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my home!" Fluttershy yelled.