Going Back Home?

Rainbow Dash's POV-

I woke up to the sun shining brightly, next to me was something even more bright, Fluttershy. I tapped Fluttershy slowly and she let out a cute yawn, "Morning Rainbow."

"Morning Shy!" I whispered. We went downstairs to eat breakfast, then Fluttershy started gathering her things, "W-What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm starting to pack! My apartment is ready." She said, still gathering.

"Oh... yeah I forgot about that.." I said looking at the floor.

"Anyways, I'll finish after school." We exited my house, got in to our different car, waved goodbye, then left. I couldn't believe it, I enjoyed living with Fluttershy so much, I don't want it to end! When I got to school my friends were there waiting for me, "Hey Rainbow!" Pinkie screamed.

"Hey.."

"What's wrong darling?" Rarity asked.

"Well long story short, Fluttershy has been living with me for a week, now she's going back to her apartment, and I don't want her to leave!"

"Oh Oh! I know! Ask her to move in! Like roommates!" Pinkie said.

"I don't know, I guess. I've only known her for a month! Are we going to fast?"

"Depends, do you love her?" AppleJack asked.

"Yes, Yes I do! I'm going to ask her to move in!" The entire day that's all I could think about. When school ended I rushed home. I was home before Fluttershy, I sat down on the curb waiting for her. When her car pulled up, she got out and sat down next to me, "Hey Dashie!"

"Hey Flutters, I have a question for you.."

"Yes Rainbow?"

"U-um, how do you feeling about staying here.. with me?"

"Oh! Like moving in with you?"

"Y-yes." I said, sweating.

"Of course!!" She said as she rushed into a hug.

"Oh, you don't know happy I am right now!"  I said as the nervousness poured out.

We went to Fluttershy's apartment. She returned the keys, took all her stuff and officially moved into my home. It felt so good to not be alone inside my home now. I felt happy that I have a roommate, not just anyone, Fluttershy, my girlfriend.

(A/N): Hey guys! I want to thank you all for 300 reads, I can't tell you guys how happy that makes me! Sorry for the short chapter today, next one will be longer! Quick question, how would you guys feel about me writing a Sciset book? I have a good plot for it!  Thanks for everything! :)