Surprise!!

Rainbow Dash's POV-

"Rainbow I-", was she going to finish this sentence? Fluttershy was just throwing signals around everywhere! "I-I don't wanna be j-just friends..." She said looking at the floor. I lifted up her chin and kissed her, sparks ignited like fireworks. Fluttershy, after a minute, quickly pulled away "Opalescence!"

"Oh my god Opalescence!" I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Rarity.

Me: have you found Opalescence yet?

Rarity: Yes Rainbow, you can come back!

"Oh thank god, they found her."

"Oh thank goodness!" She looked at me with wonder in her eyes, I picked up were we left off. I had pressed unpause on our fireworks and they burned brighter than ever. "We better go though" I said as I pulled away, "ok let's go!" She said. I offered my hand to her, she grabbed it firmly.

When we got to Rarity's house, I knocked on the door. "You guys are finally here!" Rarity said as she opened the door. We walked in to see everyone sitting in a circle. "Hey Fluttershy and Rainbow your right on time, the movies about to begin!" Said AJ.

—Monday Morning—

I woke up early to go to school, I changed, ate breakfast, and got in my car. I drove all the way to school thinking about today, SO boring! What could I do today that will be fun? Oh! I know, I'll surprise Fluttershy after school today! When I got to school everything was normal. I left a little early and stopped at the flower shop, what would Fluttershy like? Daisys, Roses, lilies? I think I'm going to get the lilies. After buying a dozen lilies, I got back in my car and drove to.. ugh Crystal Prep.

Once I got there I sat in my car until I saw Fluttershy come out the door. I quickly got out of my car and went to Fluttershy. "Hey F-Fluttershy!"

"Rainbow? What are you doing here?" She said looking around. At that minute a group of students saw me and Fluttershy talking. "Who are the Flowers for, Rainbow barf!" They said laughing.

"Get outta here.." I said out of angry.

"Whateves!" Sour Sweet said while walking away. I grabbed Fluttershy's hand and brought her to my car, "So ready for our surprise date?" I said smirking.

"Rainbow Dash!"

"What Flutters?"

"You can't just show up at my school!"

"Why not?!" I said carefree

"Because, if they find out that I'm going out with someone from CHS... I don't know what they'll do to me."

"O-oh ok then" I said sarcastically.

"Rainbow I'm be-" I pulled her closer. "Rainbo-"

"Shhh"  my lips connected to hers, moving at the same time. Fluttershy was surprised, but soon closed her eyes and we continued. Sparks flew like the had never seen the daylight. "Oh, Fluttercry has a girlfriend!" We opened our eyes as quick as we could, they were gone already. "See Rainbow Dash! This is exactly what I didn't want to happen!" She said holding her tears back. She got out of my car, slammed the door, and ran to her car. "Fluttershy!"

"I'm s-sorry.." I whispered. It would be best if I gave her some alone time, I convinced myself as I pulled out of Crystal Prep's parking lot.