6🌎

Story topic: you and josh have been talking on social media but have yet to meet in person or even FaceTime 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Y/n POV
"What if he don't like me" I tell my friend Melissa who was installing my frontal.

"Girl if he don't chuck up the deuces" she shrugged.

"You see how big his platform is" I show her his instagram

"Dang how you bag that" she laughed joking "but no you got a good following and that shouldn't matter anyways"

"But if it does"

"Then he would've known before he texted you anyway"

"I guess" I let out a loud sigh

"Baby girl if he don't like you for who you are he ain't for you. Simple." She laid the edges.

"You right see that's why you my best bitch" I smile

"Of course love we help each other" she hugged me.

"I'll see you when I get back and thank you"

"No problem now go"

I was supposed to meet up with him at some smoothie place I don't even know the name I don't live out here.

I look at our text and type the place in my gps and it was only about 20 minutes from my hotel.

I sat and waited nervous as hell this day had really come I mean we always planned it but now it's here. Josh and I have been texting for about 6 months on Instagram he has my number but we never FaceTime I'm always too scared he can see my Instagram but I don't want to FaceTime him.

He texted me and asked where I was sitting I didn't open the message till 5 minutes later I needed to breathe.

I seen him walking towards me and I must say he is most definitely one fine man I didn't want him to see my face so I looked down at the table.

"Y/n?"

"Josh" I say then finally look up.

"Damn" he said quietly "well where my hug" Dudes always think somebody owe them a hug but I have him one.

"Nice to finally meet you in person" I smile

"You too you way more beautiful than off Instagram" he didn't stop staring at me.

"I'd like to disagree" I joke a little bit but really I put a lot of work into those photos.

"Nah foreal you're beautiful.They always say compliment a girl but this is genuine."

"Thank you you're really handsome too and I'm not just saying that cause you said something about me"

"Thank you" he smiled "how you enjoying it out here"

"It's different I must say" I lived in Nebraska.

"Tomorrow you want me to show you around?" He asked smiling I swear it hasn't left his face.

"I'd like that" I nod

"I wanted to invite you to my friends kick back would you come"

"Yeah but my friends with me I can't leave her"

"Bring her too" he came and sat next to me in the booth and took a picture of us "for the books"

"Wait I wasn't ready" I fix my hair and he takes another one

"This cute" he touched my hair "but I like your natural a lot"

Noted. I'm taking this down and thank God for it because I didn't want this done anyway.