3🌞

I can't wait to quit Wattpad.

Y/n POV
"Baby please can we get a dog" Josh begged me for the 100th time this week.

"Nooo" I drag out the o

"Pleaseee"

"Why you want a dog so bad?"

"Because I do" he shrugged

"I don't want a dog"

"You wanted one before what happened"

"Changed my mind" I shrug.

"Man this is not it" he walked out the room and then I heard the front door.

He's obviously upset ima take a shower.

I was still in the shower when he got back.

Josh POV
"Go up to mommy" I tel the dog I just got that Y/n don't know about.

I make him follow me to the room and I hear she's in the shower.

"Go in there!" I open the bathroom door

"Josh" she says from the shower

"Yes" I say at the door seeing the dog sit by the sink.

"What are you doing?" She opened the shower door.

"Nothing" I lie and close the door leaving the dog in there with her.

"Joshua Christopher whose fucking dog" she screamed

"Ours"

"Hell no I said no dog so take this fucker back"

"Her name is not fucker it's peanut" I smile.

"Well that "peanut" back to wherever the fuck she belong" she looked pissed.

"She belong to us so deal with it" I shrug.

"No Josh take it back" it look like she was about to cry

"You really don't want this dog?" I asked shocked because it was her favorite kind of dog.

"I mean she's  cute" she walked to the closet getting dressed.

"So we keep her"

"What if he bite me" she pout

"You got bit that's why you don't want a dog" I say eating her candy.

"Mhm"

"She's  not gonna bite  you if she like you" I say in a duh tone.

"What if he don't I called her a fucker and dogs understand a lot more than you think" she walked out fully dressed

"If you can't accept this dog because what another dog did then you can't accept me" I grab the dog

"No baby we can keep her" she whined.

"Glad you see things my way" I walk out the room and Peanut follows.

"SHe already taking my boyfriend bitch ass"

"First off Peanut just don't want to be around your negative energy" I yell up the stairs.

I'm about to play the game I don't know what Peanut bout to do but I know what I'm doing. I was playing COD and he wandered off.

Y/n POV
I was upstairs doing my makeup and that dog came in here.

"What up" I nod and she turned her head

"You're not too bad I guess" I bend down from my vanity and pet her and I swear she growled "oh hell no time for you to go" I jump on the bed "get out" I point towards the door.

"Peanut" start barking and running around the bed so I couldn't get down if I wanted to.

"Please I was just starting to like you and you do this" I start crying messing up my makeup I wasn't even done "I ain't scared of you dog" I jump off the bed and run downstairs quick as hell.

"What's yo problem" Josh looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yo dog she crazy"

"No she not Peanut" seconds later the dog was down and sat in his lap looking at me.

"Told you she taking my man" I fold my arms.

"Sit down" I sat next to him slowly and she put her head in lap and I pet her.

"This a set up" I look at her with narrow eyes.

"I'll be right back" he lift the dog off him and went to the kitchen and left me with her.

She kept putting her head under my head indicating she wanted me to keep petting her but when I did I seen teeth.

"Bruh stop" she looked at me and I kid you not she smiled "it's a no for me" I grabbed my phone and keys "bye Josh"

"Where you going?" He looked at me by the door with a sandwich in his hand

"My mommas you and your dog have fun" I close the door that dog gone tear me up when we alone fuck no.