4💫

Not all of them have to be basketball related...

Story topic (you're a rich kid and Josh is not and your parents don't want you with him)

Y/n POV
"Please mom"

"No I don't want you with that boy what can he do for you?" My mom asked.

"Mommy he makes me happy I don't care about what he has"

"What about that Jalen kid he's born wealthy" she sprayed her perfume.

"I don't want Jalen" I roll my eyes

"Oh please we're having dinner with his family tomorrow night"

Kill me.

"I'm not going" I walk out her room.

"Y/n get back here"

I walk back and my dad follows behind.

"Dad tell her I don't want Jalen I want Josh " I pout to my father

"Fix your face honey wrinkles" my mom said coming over to me with one of her creams

"Wish your mom would've told you that don't you" I say to my but my dad slightly hears and laughs.

"You know me and your mother want you to marry wealthy so your set"

"Omg who cares about what you want if he makes me happy then I deserve him"

"Y/n go to your room I don't want to hear another thing about Jason"

"I don't know a Jason" I walk to my room and call my boyfriend Josh.

"Their doing it again" I huff

"Run away with me"

"I can't you know how many guards I have?"

"Do it tonight I'll meet you at Tony's" he hung up.

Tony's is a restaurant we met at.

What to wear. 🤔

I wear what he likes me to wear comfortable clothing so his hoodie and some leggings all clothes my parents don't allow me to wear.

I snuck out my window and got caught by my "guard" Matthew

"Going somewhere miss?"

"Umm no not at all just enjoying the weather" I look around.

"Going to meet Joshua?" He got me

"Yes but I'm not coming back"

"I wish you luck now go I know nothing" I smiled to him and took off running. I made it to Tony's and waited and waited Josh lives all the way on the other side of town but he's of age me I'm slightly a minor just 17.

I sat at a table with my head down and waited.

"Y/n" I heard Josh's voice and I popped up.

"Hey" I hugged him.

"Hey you hungry"

"A little bit" I say and he laughed at me

"Alright I got you" he walked up to the counter and ordered me my favorite.

"Thank you" I open the box and eat.

"Okay so when we're done I got a hotel for us to stay at and we'll go from there"

This is when I felt free.

We arrived to this nice hotel and stayed there for two days till I decided I had to go back him plus there was a search for me.

I left Josh at the hotel alone so they didn't try to arrest him during this process.

"Y/n where have you been" my mother was at the table and two police officers were with her.

"I've been out back" I lie talking about our guest house.

"Why didn't you say anything" she came up and hugged me my father and the officers exchange words and they left.

"Mom I was with Josh"

"You love him don't you" she looked at me.

"Mhm" I shake my head.

"If he makes you happy like you say he does i will allow you to keep seeing him" I was going to anyways but go off.

"Oh thank you mommy" I hug her even tighter Josh not gone believe this one.