im done

NoBodys POV

It been a week and everything havent been doing okay .. they couldnt find a heart beat for the baby .

And unique was going in and out seems too when her and kentrell got into that fight she fell and hit her temple on the edge of the bed causing a bad leaked to the brain .

Kentrell have been depressed , he locked eveybody out the house leaving him in there alone .

He got on drugs heavy , hes not himself at all , he feels that he just lost his heart hes clueless .

Kentrell didnt mean to hurt her he feels like it all his fault , day by day hes getting pulled deeper and deeper into a hole of darkness .

And that doesnt sound like a good place too be , the family dont know about what happened between them .

jania POV

They called me cause they said my baby daddy not being him self , i mean i dont know what they mean by that but im stopping by his house right now .

Taking kacey out his carseat i put him down so he can walk , i banged on his door for as it feel like hours .

I looked under the mat seeing a spare key , i unlocked the door .

" dada " kacey yelled through the house making me chuckle , it was black as ever.

Picking kacey up we made our way up to trell room , i opened it seeing him smoking.

He looked bad , i smacked my teeth cutting the light on " kentrell get yo self together " i said .

I looked in his eyes and can see something not right , " what wrong trell " i asked sitting down next to him .

I pulled him into to me rubbing his back , " you know how to keep secrets ne " he asked looking me in eyes .

He sounded sooo hurt i couldnt do nothing but look him in his eyes " now kentrell me and you both kno i can keep secrets " i chuckled.

" niq niq .. i hit her but i - i - i aint mean to i promise mane she just had me soo worry and she carrying my child trying come in at 1:30 am im not with it but when we was fighting she fell into the bed hitting her temple making her go out i didnt know what to do we rushed her to the hospital , for 4 days straight she was going in and out they couldn't find the baby heart beat or nothing after hearing them words ian been back " he looked into space as tears rolled down his eyes and mines .

My poor baby , omg i have to get to the hospital " come on we rey go , go shower and shit " i stood up picking up kacey.

" just come back to get me " he looked out of space .

" tell her i love her and im sorry on my nana " he said not looking at me once i hate seeing him like this i turned leaving out the door .

I sped to the hospital running every red light , " im coming niq " i mumble before parking and grabbing kacey .

" unique banks " i spoke before her , she looked at me then back at her computer.

" 230 " she pointed towards the elevator , i got on pressing  2 .

Opening the door me and kacey walked down the hall trying find 230 .

When we found it i took a deep breath before opening it , i heard her and the baby heart beat making me smile big .

" niq niq " kacey said while crying with his hands in his mouth .

" mommy somebody hurt niqniq " he cried , making me cry a lil i held him tight rocking him back in forth .

" come on niq baby i know you strong mamas " i rubbed my hand against hers looking at her. 

" kentrell told me tell you he love you and he sorry " she smiled making me smile .

" i know how it feel girl but kentrell loves you bra i see it .. he hurting soo bad  " i felt her squeeze my hand .

" he waiting on you and kacey is too , he done cried him self to sleep come on niq get up you hurting my baby " i mumble lowly .

" i feel soo baddd stink i would of came sooner i didn't know ypu was in here for this long  " i rubbed her hand .

I seen this dude come in , i guess he friend or whatever he had her gifts and all type of shit .

He kissed her head before looking at me , " wassuppwitchu you str8 " i nodded looking at her

" you her ? " i asked cause i need to know , " im her bestfriend " i heard the door open and some girl came in .

" can we go now bae  " she mugged niq .

" lil bitch you can leave " i spoke cause na this lil bitch too disrespectful.

" bitch WHO IS YOU " she said getting all loud and try walk up on me but he pushed her ass back a jacked her up .

" go to the car now " he told her pushing her down to the ground , ouuu imma have to keep a look out on him he a lil too aggressive.

" yo bitch lucky my baby in my hands and my baby laying in this bed cause on ME i would of BEAT HER TO DEATH " i looked dead in his eye causing him to laugh .

" man you crazy here " he digged in his pocket giving me some money .

" oh no baby - " he cut me off " na this fa lil man " i nodded and took it .

Shit fuck it , he left and me and kacey stayed up here till visting hours was over .

Im going back to Houston cause i got some shit to handle tomma.

We pulled up to kacey daddy house , i was gone check on him before i leave.

Opening the door the smell of weed hit my nose , i walked in his room sitting kacey on his bed .

" she doing good and the baby is too she also dont look bed she glowing .. also her lil friend stopped by " i nodded .

" who her friend " he looked at me , i can tell he was mad and i said to much .

" i forgot her name " i smacked my head trying play it off .

" anyways , I'm going back home tomorrow " i sat on his bed stretching.

" mane im keeping kacey " i nodded closing my eyes .

" when you going to see my baby " i asked while rubbing and playing with kacey feet .

" tomorrow " he stretched getting out of bed , " that goods " i mumble while scooting in his bed pulling kacey with me .

I kicked my shoes off and found his remote putting on Disney Jr .

Kentrell kissed me and kaceys head before leaving out .

I closed my eyes falling asleep  holding kacey tight