aint no pressure bout no nigga

Unique POV

Putting the car in park I pulled over and got out .

" whats going on " i asked before walking up but the police pushed me back .

" what happened my family live in this house " i yelled a little loud because i was getting upset .

" ma'am imma need for you to back up " the police officer pushed me down making me fall to the ground .

" she pregnant " i heard some dude say before pushing the police over and running.

This pretty white girl helped me up , while i rubbed my stomach , she was kicking like a mf .

" are you okay " was the first thing she asked , i nodded my head before looking at a stretcher being brung out the house .

My heart was in my feet right now , i tried running up but she pulled me back " they aint letting nobody out the house or  " she shook her head before taking a drag from her weed she was smoking .

" do you kno what happened " i asked curious .

" there was a huge fight somebody got shot there hella drugs and everything in there , there kids and everything in there " i felt my stomach turn and i began throwing up .

Damn **** you not fucking with this , " you should go home " i shook my head no before making my way back towards the house .

" you cant - i cut him off

" my children in there please i need to go get them " i lied but shit i do need to get these babies around all this .

And i know damn well they havent got in touch with they mama , walking in i seen ben, joe, boomer , jayla , ari , kd and yb in hand cuffs .

They couldnt see me , i was in tears right now i can see the hurt in my fav and besties eyes .

I walked back seeing a body bag and blood everywhere , i heard screaming crying following the cries i came to a room with three officers and kacy , baby k , k3 , and draco.

They instantly stop crying when they seen my face , " niqniq " kayden yelled running up on me .

" hey dootieeee " i smiled before placing a kiss on all they foreheads .

" are you the mother of these children " i nodded before getting ready to walk out  .

" whats they father name " she asked eyeing me , i rolled my eyes before speaking .

" kentrell gaulden " i turned before grabbing they bags and leaving out , walking back past they was now gone and like 4 police cars was gone .

I buckled them in before pulling off and handing to the courthouse , i have to put money on these books .

Call mode

Ne hello

A sleepy voice travled through the other line .

I broke down in tears

Me ne kentrell got locked up and the rest of the gang there was a body in there and everything the kids was there they had drugs everywhere oh my god ne im soo scared i got the kids right now im going to put money on the books

I heard shuffling before she started talking.

Ne calm down unique dont stress yourself out baby its not good for the baby , another thing is kentrell is hard headed but he gone learn from his mistakes maybe he will sit his ass down , but everything will be fine we got good lawyers and good money over here baby , and thats fine i know kacey in good hands call me in the morning imma swing by .