Never would of thought

( okay listen .. I really haven't been updating because like the comments is so dry so I be thinking Ian doing a good job .. soo like y'all need to just comment and vote more and I'll give y'all faster updates )

Kentrells pov

I mugged Ben while he walked back from across the street .

" what you doing talking to my shorty for " I said while looking him up and down , he started laughing but I just straight faced him .

" you a bitch mane yk that's my mfn best friend " he said while scrolling through his phone .

" what she been doing " I asked him , he gone tell me everything .

" mane shawty got a spot she checking out , I guess she moving " he said while dropping his phone in his lap .

" where " I asked .

Ben looked at me and started laughing " you still got feelings for my bestie " he smiled .

" mane it ain't even like that " I mumble before pulling out my phone and texting her .

iMessage

Me say what you doing later ?

Niqniq bye kentrell don't you have a girlfriend to be worrying about .

Me what you on foolio
Read 6:30pm

Me wya ? I'm Rey come see you

Niqniq in my skin when I jump out you jump in

Me bet I'm on my way over to jaylas house

I grabbed my keys and stood up making my way to the car , " you coming ? " I asked Ben before hopping in .

He jogged up to the car finally getting in , I sped off fast making my way to jaylas .

Pulling up over there I seen baby joe car here , " he been fucking on Miyah " Ben said laughing .

I shook my head and took the key out and walked up to the house , banging on the door I seen Miya walking to the door with just a shirt on .

" put some clothes on mane " I smacked my teeth and bumped into her .

" shut up , I was sleeping " she replied walking up the stairs .

" where unique " I asked , she pointed to the room I made my way upstairs into her room.

I seen her knocked out in bed , walking up towards her I kissed her lips .. I guess I scared her cause she jumped hard making me laugh .

Slipping my shirt and pants off she scooted over and I climbed in bed with her , wrapping my hands around her I could feel her body relax .

" I missed you baby " I said while kissing into her neck , feeling her tense up I began rubbing my hand all down her legs .

I reached her 🐱 and slipped two fingers in her pounding her in and out .. her moans instantly got me hard .. slipping my finger out I licked them

She obviously wanted it because she was now taking my shorts off , she pulled her panties aside hopping on top .

She began riding me .. it felt so good almost made me nut , gripping her hips I began controlling her .. her moans filled the whole room and they sound lovely .

" it's yours daddy " she managed to get out .. making me slap her ass harder .

" who's pussy is this " I asked as she kept riding me .. " yours daddy .. " she said as she came all over me ..

Pulling out I told her swallow my nut , she did as said and then laid back in bed looking tired as fuck .

I began laughing and laid back down pulling her closer to me .

I missed her crazy ass .. I thought about a lot shit .. hearing her snore slowly dozed off to sleep

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short update 🥰