Real rough rider

Unique pov

1 week later

Look like Kentrell ain't been worried about me , after the last argument we haven't talked  .

Maybe he found someone different , ugh I really haven't been feeling myself I been soo lazy just laid up and bed .

I been staying with Jayla , ari and Miyah , they try keeping me company but I just wanna be alone .

Today I wanted to go to the mall so I hopped out of bed walking to the bathroom .

Finishing my hygienes I slipped my clothes on once I finished doing my hair I grabbed my things and walked to the living room .

" didn't think you was gonna come " jayla said while smiling opening the door wide .

Walking behind her she locked up and we gather in the car I didn't feel like driving so miyah drove .

While on the way to the mall I opened up my instagram and saw something that I didn't think I wanted to see .

Liked by 536920 others

Nba_youngboy Nba YoungGirl 💚🌟

Comments turned off

I rolled my eyes slouching down in the seat , tears slowly rolled down my face I wiped them .

Im hurt I fell betrayed
" we here " jayla said smiling , I played it off and smiled too even tho I wanted to go in my bed and cry .

Hopping out the car there was a bunch of people surrounding the mall , for what reason ? I don't know .

Moving past the crowd I finally made it in , I had text the group chat to tell them that I'm shopping alone .

They argued but I ignored the messages and searched around the mall for a couple outfits .

Once I was done I checked the clock reading the time 3:15pm well Damn I took only about 2 hours.

We all met up at the food court and I went to ordered my Chinese food about 20 minutes later I was now walking back to the table with my food .

" I'm going to kill him " jayla said while looking at me .

" who " ari asked while taking a bite of the subway sandwich .

I remained silent and fidget with my food , " oh girl you must not have seen the post " miyah said while picking up her phone I guess showing her .

" can we change the subject now " I smiled and took a bite of my food , " whatever " jayla mumbled .

I seen a group of teenagers walk up towards me , I really hope they not coming over her to talk about kentrells mess .

I seen one little girl pull her camera out " sooo how do you feel about kentrell moving on " I rolled my eyes and closed my food.

" she don't give two fuck about dent head now get the fuck out her face before I start swinging on your little messy ass " jayla replied .

I stood up with my food ready to go into I felt dizzy and my body began to feel weak .

I could slowly feel myself ready to fall , I let the darkness take over me .

5 minutes later

I slowly opened my eyes seeing jayla , ari , miyah and a whole bunch of people around me .

I touched my head looking confused as fuck , I rubbed my head and looked at miyah .

" what y'all on " I managed to get out as I slowly stood up .

" what the fuck unique are you okay " ari asked touching my face .

" no I have the worse headache ever " I replied as they grabbed my things  .

" no you need to go the hospital come on " jayla said , I nodded because I agreed I don't know what's going on with me but we have to find out !

______________________

And I ope what you think happens next ?

Character revel in next chapter stay tuned 😊🌟