Thank god 🙏🏾

Tuesday June 2

                       Unique

Rushing up to the hospital I wipped my tears , I have been crying nonstop.

Once I made it there I rushed through the emergency doors , I walked in seeing kentrells family .

" if ain't one thing it's another " sherhonda had said while wipping her tears .

I looked down at the floor while sitting down , I played with my hands as I thought about how everything would be if kentrell was okay .

" mane fuck you doing her fa " baby joe said causing me and everyone else to turn around .

" boy I can be here tfffff " Danielle said all loud .

I kept my mouth closed because were in the hospital and something going around with kentrell right now .

I rolled my eyes and put my head in my lap while listening to there conversation .

" mane no you can't FAMILY only " Ben said mugging her  .

" at bitch ain't family either " she said popping her bubble gum I turned around looking at her mugging her .

" bitch who ain't family you got lil niq top jr fucked up you don't want me make her get your ass " KD bucked at her causing me and Ari to start laughing .

Sherhonda looked pissed as hell and Monique didn't do shit but shake her head .

I stood up and looked at Danielle in her crew , I rolled my eyes before speaking .

"um y'all gotta go y'all start to much shit " I said smiling sitting down .

Kd , Ben , baby joe and Jayla started laughing while the other held there's .

I shrugged my shoulders and watch as they walked away .

I picked up my phone seeing I have gotten and message from ace

Text mode

Ace so you just gon give a nigga yo # n not txt bck

Me I'm sorry , A lot have been going on .

Ace bet N damn shawty you good ?

Me yeah thanks for asking I really needed that today .

We texted for a couple hours and I got to know a lot about him , he's older , have and daughter , and it's more but ion wanna think about it .

But he's cool and he's taking me out on a date sometime tomorrow , I really don't know if I wanna go because kentrell ...

" family of kentrell gaulden " we all stood up and made our way towards the doctor.

" well some how kentrell had some zolpidem slipped into his iv which triggered him going into a deep sleep - " before he could finish he was cut off by me .

" I told y'all before I left that room that I DIDNT WANT THAT DOCTOR TOUCHING HIM " at this point I was pissed .

" what wait happened " sherhonda turned to me and everyone else did waiting on me to give them an answer .

" well technically I was sitting in the room talking to kentrell , the doctor came in but it was something fishy about the doctor you know you can just feel when something aint right "

" right " they all agreed with me .

" so I'm just correcting her because for her to be his so called doctor the bitch ain't know shit she was talking about, so then she was trying be smart and slick and say something that I didn't like and I ran up on her fighting her , but before they took me out the door I told them change his doctors and they didn't " I mugged the doctors .

" why didn't y'all change the doctors " babyjoe yelled in the doctors face , I pulled him back .

He snatched away from me " nah now let me know what's going wrong with my brother for I light somebody ass up in hea " he asked the doctors .

I looked over at Kd who was trying hold in his laugh , I punched his arm while looking back at the doctors .

" well he made it because we was able to bring him back to life but it's like once we did that it triggered him into a coma " I placed my hands over my head while wipping down .

" can we see him " I asked , he nodded and we followed him back there .

I looked at him and couldn't help but smile , he was finally looking like his self .

It was quite in the room , nothing but his heart monitor beeping .

I pulled my chair up closer to where I can lay my head on his bed , once I did that my eyes began getting lowly .

*

*

*

*

Waking up I looked around the room noticing it was empty , I looked at kentrell then stood up stretching .

I checked my phone and the time read 10:30pm I let out a sigh knowing my auntie is about to be getting on my nerves about this shit .

I kissed kentrell goodbye then walked out the room , making my way towards the car I hopped in speeding towards my house .

I turned the car off and hopped out the car arriving at home , i unlocked the door Getting greeted by my auntie .

" where you been " she asked sounding mad .

"At the hospital with kentrell , that's where I go everyday I told her while closing the door behind me "

" it's always kentrell this kentrell that focus back on school you worried about kentrell is kentrell worried about you " she asked while putting her hands on her hips .

I rolled my eyes " what ? Why you fronting for bra you already know whats up with kentrell I talk about this boy to you alll the time and wym school. ? People keep fucking with that's why I'm always suspended but other then that I'm doing good in " she cut me off .

" don't be talking to me like I'm one of your friends " I chuckled and walked upstairs .

" you here me talking to you " she yelled as I made my way towards my room .

" bring me them keys " I huffed and walked back down the stairs handing her them .

" and you ain't getting them back never " she yelled going into her room slamming her door .

I walked up to my room and broke down in tears , this shit ain't fair I'm already going through enough as it is right now , and she ain't making it better .

I told her where I was and I wasn't lying so I don't know why she's making a big deal out of everything .

I got school tomorrow morning and I'm getting tired I dozed off.

______________________

Next Chapter gets good 😋

    Vote comment and follow

Damn kentrell in a coma ☹️☹️☹️

Updating : today 🤪