Meeting who 😁

Unique

Walking into the house I had grabbed kentrell hand , when we made it into the dinning room everybody eyes was on kentrell

Walking into the house I had grabbed kentrell hand , when we made it into the dinning room everybody eyes was on kentrell .

Some of my cousins stared at him with lust causing me to smack my lips , it was quite so I began to speak .

" hey mama " I said smiling , she smiled and walked towards me .

" hey baby I miss you " she said while still eyeing kentrell and the rest of them .

" um I miss you more " she cut her eyes back to me , " so who are these people " causing me to look back at everyone .

" hey auntie " Jayla said walking up to her , I cleared my throat .

" This is Arianna my best friend. " my momma hugged her .

" this is kentrell , my friend " he smacked his lips and hugged my momma .

I let out a laugh , " this is KD and Ben my besties also " she nodded and hugged them .

" and beenie , boomer , babyjoe my brothers " she hugged them and looked at everybody .

" well welcome to the family " I smiled and my momma pulled me to the side .

" susssyyyyyyy " kali said
" well I'm so sorry for everything I put you Threw baby I didn't mean any harm , I did all this shit for a reason , I need Micheal to get him over on money , I moved you to Baton Rouge cause I knew about that him trying come on to you I was just finding out and wanted you out that situation but I'm sorry baby I should of kicked him to the curve " I saw her began to cry , I picked her head up wiping the tears .

" momma don't cry cause you gone make me cry , I came down here to see you and enjoy my day with my family it's okay I forgive you , I'm actually glad you moved me out even tho I miss y'all like Crazy "

" it's okay tho cause guess what , I already planned on stealing all his money and taking me , nala and zizi out to Baton Rouge I don't know when but soon .

I smiled at her thought and nodded my head , I walked back into the dinning room I seen everybody around my man and i walked over grabbing him .

We went into the room my momma told me was mines , walking into it was beautiful I flopped on the bed and kicked my shoes off .

Youngboy did the same I climbed on top straddling him , making him hold on to my waist.

" Ian feeling how you keep on telling mfs we friends knowing ion wanna be friends with you girl "

" but you can't choose who you want you can't have two bitchs kentrell " I said while standing up .

He pulled me back down on his lap whispering in my ear .

" you know I only want you girl " I smiled and stood up .

The door opened I looked seeing my pregnant sister I laughed .

" come on foods ready " she said all out of breath and shit , I laughed and followed her downstairs .

__________________________

Gangshit or freeddawg ?

Your favorite bm of yb ?
     New character will b added in next chapter

VOTE , comment and follow