I aint for you nomo

I know I'm late sorry but HAPPY NEW YEARS 🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩 , I really appreciate y'all and thank y'all for the 40k 🥺🥺

Mane kentrell really out here disappointing a nigga .. he have 2 kids on the way 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ .. and no I will not be mentioning them in here so keep it moving

Unique pov

Waking up I had the feeling of throwing up , rushing to the bathroom I was throwing up in the toilet .

Getting it all out I went to the sink washing my face and brushing my teeth .

" well goodmorning to you too " pushing my hair back I grabbed my computer while  sitting on the bed i opened it and put the code in .

Searching for some apartment I scrolled past a few ones , I called some of them and luckily I found a nice cheap one .

They told me I can come and check it out around 3:00pm , it was 11 and I had a doctors appointments at 12:30

Slipping out of bed I found something and made my way into the restroom .

About 30 minutes later I was now walking out of the house , " where you going " jayla asked as she followed me out the door .

"To the library " I smiled while shutting the door in her face , I did not need her tagging along with me today .

I need to get everything done , hopping in the car pulling off fast I seen her name flash across the screen .

I read connecting across the screen , once it connected I seen jayla , ari and miyah in the screen looking mad .

" why you leave us tf " ari spoke first .

" nah let me see it " jayla said while snatching the phone from ari hand .

" nah why you ain't try take us with you and slam the door in my face "

" girl first of all I'm in a rush I'm doing something , plus this is auntie imma call y'all right back " I said lying through my teeth .

Hanging up on them I turned the radio up loud making my way to the doctors , finally pulling up there I cut the car off and got out .

Hours later

Walking out the doctors I smiled , I found out I'm in my first trimester only 5 weeks ... while  hopping in the car I started it up .

My baby is small , I heard its heartbeat it actually was the best moment ever I'm really going to be a mom , I heard a notification go off as I came to a red light .

Unlocking my phone I seen it was message from kentrell .. my smile instantly went into a mug .

Ain't shit ass nigga 🤬 don't keep calling my bd phone 🤣

Hold up - cause I haven't even spoke to dude in a couple of weeks and sus means our babydaddy .

Me girl bye you sound dumb , ain't nobody hit up kentrell phone in weeks and he can tell you that his self now bye sis .

I heard a couple of beeps which meant the light was green , pulling off fast I looked at the clock that read 2:45 .

I was on my way to check out this town house it was only two bedrooms two full bathroom , a living room , kitchen and dinning room ! I have a laundry room too ... I just hope it's right for me and my little one .

Getting on the Highway I drove to my destination , it's took about 10 minutes and I was there .

Turning my car off I blew out air before snatching my purse and hopping out the car .