BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER

I had a good life. My parents provided everything I wanted and needed. I never lacked or begged for it. They had a lot of money and spoiled me to no end. But are sure to teach me good morals and values.

I had plenty of friends. Too many to count because I was very friendly. I was also very active and so I loved sports and club activities. I was nominated for student body president. I was intelligent and hardworking. Never failed a test no matter how hard.

My life was perfect. Right... Wrong.

As much as I had everything, even it of I was loved and popular. Even if my life was literally perfect... Then why did I wake up every night with tears in my eyes. A nightmare? No. I was strangely always so happy in my dreams... but why did I wake up in tears... because I never wanted it to end.

Ever since I was born I had everything but they was something I still longed for. I couldn't understand it myself. A part of me deep down in my heart always felt empty. I had a deep longing but nothing seemed to satisfy this need. I tried food, friends, family, hobbies but nothing worked. I coils never figure it out and I was so frustrated.

When I turned 13 that's when the dreams started but everytime I woke up I wouldn't remember what I dreamt but deep down I knew in my sleep I didn't feel that longing as badly as I did when I was awake.

But it was when I turned 16 when I began to truly remember my dreams. It seemed like a movie the way they played every night. I couldn't see his face but deep down I knew this was what I had longed for and it was the man in my dreams. As time passed his face became clearer. I could see his happiness, joy, anger and tears.

I knew this is the person I needed to find the moment I remembered the memories in my dreams. I promised that the moment I turned 18 I would set pit to find my heart.

Opened my eyes from one of my old memories. I felt an arm tighten against my waist as I was pulled onto a hard but comfort able chest. I smiled realising that I didn't have to dream about him anymore because we had finally been reunited and my dream finally became a reality.

'I love you Chanyeol. Let's be together for eternity' I whispered as I held him tighter.