8. A night to remember...or not

Chanyeol woke up feeling more energized and happy than he had felt in many centuries.

He figured it was because of going out with Baekkie last night but he had a feeling he was forgetting a very important detail.

He wanted to get up when he felt a barrier on his arm.

He took a deep breath and only a familiar sweet alluring scent filled his nostrils.

It took a few seconds but Chanyeol opened his eyes in shock and his suspicions were confirmed.

They was someone lying next to him.

Chanyeol wished it wasn't true but Byun Baekhyun was lying next to him deep in slumber.

He opened the blanket and his heart sank when he realised they were both naked.

'SHIT. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT' Chanyeol screamed in his mind.

This was not right. He was only supposed to be in bed with Baekkie and not her twin brother.

Chanyeol had lots of alcohol but he is a vampire. He can't get drunk and lose his way.

There is only one thing that can get him drunk so much he loses his senses.

OH SHIT.

Chanyeol reluctantly but carefully tilted Baekhyun's head to the side and again his suspicions were confirmed when he saw fresh bite marks on his neck.

SHIT.

He had messed up big time.

FLASHBACK

Kris, Chen and Kai couldn't get over how beautiful the twins were.

"How do you even make a choice. I know Baekhyun is a guy but damn they both look so beautiful" Kris said admiring the twins as they approached them.

"Can I have one?" Kai said and Chen slapped him at the back of the head.

"Calm you hormones human. I can smell your arousal a mile away" Chen complained.

"Sorry" Kai said hating how he could never hide from his supernatural friends.

Their super senses made everything so difficult.

"MR PARK" Baekhyun called as enthusiastically waved his hands and Baekkie just rolled her eyes.

"I'm glad you were able to make it Mr Park" Baekkie said when they were close enough.

They had met at a night club that was mostly filled with humans.

"I did say I would come and please call me Chanyeol" he said with a smile.

"Okay Chanyeol" Baekhyun cut his sister's response before giving Chanyeol a flirty smile.

"I see what you meant about the brother" Kris whispered before laughing with the others.

Kai never heard anything because of his normal senses but even if he could he was too distracted.

His eyes were locked onto the woman with the heart shaped lips sitting right next to Baekkie.

"Oh this is my best friend Kyungie" Baekkie introduced the woman.

"Hello Kyungie I'm Kai" he said as he settles next to the woman who gave him a strange look.

Everyone else laughed.

"These are my friends Kris, Chen, Sehun and his... boyfriend Luhan" Chanyeol introduced his group.