Chapter 17: Truth Be Told .

A/N; Warning - Drama Filled Chapter . 

Janelle’s POV

My first photo shoot was great. I mean, I had to be right next to Bianca for all of the pictures (which is something I never enjoy), but it was still great. I stayed in the hotel for the longest while, looking at the pictures on my laptop. These were my favorite pictures.

“Shouldn’t you be getting ready?” Ray asked, putting on his shoes.

“I’m waiting for Roc to get out the bathroom.” I said.

“Why can’t you just go in what you’re wearing?” Bianca asked.

“Because we’re running late. I don’t want to have to change when I get there.” I replied. She knew this; anytime we’re late we go in our costumes. But of course, she had to be the rebel.

“Well I don’t know about you, but I’m wearing these jeans and I’m changing when I get there.” She said sternly.

“Good for you.”

Before Bianca could respond, Prince walked out of the bathroom.  Apparently it wasn’t Roc that was in there. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom, but Prince stopped me.

“I never really told you sorry for what I did…So, I’m sorry.” He whispered. There was something about him right now…his hair. It was back in a ponytail. It seemed like when his hair was like this, he was more genuine. If his hair was in that big free bush, I’d probably not accept his apology. But he was lucky this time.

“It’s ok. I let that go already.” I whispered back. I went into the bathroom and changed.

The last concert with Mindless Behavior for Lord knows how long…hopefully it’s the best.

“Harem pants, check. Twisted hair with bow, check. Lipstick and other makeup supplies, check. Voice rehearsal, check. Hmm. I think everything’s good.” I said, going down the list of things Bianca and I needed for the show.

“Good, because we don’t have much time. Get in your place.” She said, going into her place. I followed and stood in between her and Roc. He was silent today for some reason. I didn’t mind though—I didn’t need the stress of trying to figure out our relationship status.

“Everyone’s in their place? Oh, you are. Great.  Counting down from five…” said the man sitting on top of a ladder near us.

“Four.”

I prayed.

“Three.”

Hopefully today would be a drama free day.

“Two.”

I want my life to get simpler. I want an organized family. I want everything to be okay. To go back to the start, when things were innocent. I wanted that to happen so badly.

“One!”

Amen.

* * *

The photographers snapped their cameras and I squinted my eyes as I held my jacket over my right elbow and pulled my suitcase with the left. The concert had finished an hour ago and we’d been at the hotel. Now it was time for C.L.E.O to leave.

Unfortunately.

I actually felt like crying. That was a surprise. At first I thought I would hate the famous life, having to deal with all the work and expectations and qualifications and…and pictures. But I didn’t think of the other famous people around me (i.e. Roc). I never considered falling in love with them.