FEELS LIKE HOME

[ Taeyong POV ]

Unknown
Hey TaeTae hyung!!
How's the marriage
preparations going???

Me
Who is this?
What marriage?

Unknown
I'm a bit offended.
Don't you recognize
your favourite dongsaeng?

Me
Haechanie?

Unknown
Wasn't it obvious hyung?

Save contact?
Yes / No

Saved as DevilChan.

Me
Chanie.
Do you need anything?

DevilChan
I already asked you.
How's your wedding
preparations going?

Me
What wedding?
What are you talking about?

DevilChan
Didn't your boyfriend
propose to you on that day
in the middle of the class?
I even took a pic of the ring!

Me
It was an excuse to
get me out of class early!
We're not getting married!

DevilChan
That's a shame.
I was hoping for
a wedding.

Me
Well, sorry to
disappoint you.

DevilChan
I wanna meet
your boyfie!!!
What's his
name again?

Me
I'm not letting
you meet Jaehyun.

DevilChan
Why?!?!?

Me
You're just
too chaotic
to handle.

DevilChan
Hmmmm.
If I bring Mark
with me, can I come
visit you and Jaehyun?

Me
Uhhhh.
Ok fine.
But make sure
you bring Mark.

DevilChan
Yay! Thanks!
I'll be there in
an hour.

Me
In a hour?
Wait that's too soon.

DevilChan
I'm already out the door.
You can't stop me.

Me
How does Mark
even handle you?

...

[ Jaehyun POV ]

" Jaehyun! Come into the kitchen! ", Taeyong yells from across the house.

I sigh, slowly standing up and made my way to the living room.

Taeyong was seated on top of the kitchen island, eating a cupcake and the cream was smudged all over his lips.

I chuckle and walk closer to him. He pouts and places his half-eaten cupcake on the counter.

' What is it baby? ', I ask him.

" I can't find any tissues ", he replies.

' Why do you need tissues when I can just do this? ", I say as I move closer to him.

I place my arms on either sides of his thighs. He leans back but I move closer.

" Jaehyun what- ", he tries to say but i cut him off by placing my lips on his. I lick all the cream off his lips and Taeyong lets out a small gasp.

Hmm. Vanilla.

I kiss him for a while longer before letting go, letting Taeyong compose himself. He was bright red.

' You're so cute ', I coo at him. I then wrap my arms around his waist and slowly lift him off the counter. He immediately wraps his legs around my waist and nuzzles his head into my neck. I carry him all the way to the couch and I sit down with him on my lap.

" Jaehyunie.... you're so handsome ", he says softly, caressing my cheek. I smile at him and reconnect our lips.

I could still taste the cupcake. I bite down on his lips and he lets out a soft moan. I let my hand slip under his sweater and make contact with his bare skin.

He groaned and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. He grabbed onto a fist-full of hair and kissed me roughly.

Right when I was deciding to take him into the bedroom, the door bell rung.

I break the kiss abruptly and Taeyong gives me a confused look. I lift him off my lap and place him next me on the couch.

I stand up fixing my hair, ' Someone's at the door ', I say and he nods, fixing his hair while I attend the door.

I open the door to see two kids standing outside the door with huge smiles plastered on their faces.

" You must be Jaehyun! Hyung never told me you were this handsome! ", the kid with light brown hair says. For which, the raven haired kid next to him nudges him.

" Jaehyun let them in. They're juniors from my college ", Taeyong shouts from the living room.

" Come in I guess ", I say and let the two kids inside. I shut the door and walk into the living room with the kids.

" TaeTae hyung! " the brown haired shouts while he runs up to Taeyong and hugs him. The raven haired just stands watching them with a smile.

I just awkwardly stand there, not knowing what to do. Watching some kid and my boyfriend hug and talk in sign language.

The raven haired kid notices the awkwardness and walks up to me.

" My name's Mark! ", he says with a stretched hand. I shake his hand " I'm Jaehyun ".

" That boy right there is Haechan, he's my boyfriend. He studies in the same college as Taeyong hyung ", Mark says pointing to the brown haired boy.

I nod my head and watch Taeyong and Haechan conversing with big smiles on their faces.

" Haechan knows sign language too? ", I ask Mark and he nods. " He learnt it because his mom is mute ".

" I'm gonna make dinner for all of you. Keep Taeyong and Haechan company in the meantime ", I tell Mark and head to the kitchen.

I hear laughter and chatter from the room and I smile to myself. It's nice to have more people at home. It really is.

...