VOICES FILL MY HEAD

A/N: Can we all just agree that Hong Jisoo aka Joshua is too pretty for this world?

...

[ Jaehyun POV ]

This was it. This was the night.

I could feel our love get deeper. Way deeper than before.

Taeyong is so beautiful, what on earth did I do to deserve someone like him?

I watched him close his eyes with a smile permanently plastered on his face. He was enjoying the music, or at least the feeling of it. And I was enjoying being with him.

I held his hand in mine tightly and gave it a small squeeze. His eyes remain shut but his smile becomes wider.

We enjoy the rest of the concert with a comfortable excitement. Once IU was done with her ending song, I grab a hold of Taeyong's hand and drag him out of the arena.

When we reach outside, I turn him around to face me and I wrap my arms around his waist. I pull him closer to me until our chests are pressed together.

" Jaehyun... ", he says in a soft voice. I want to tell him how much this whole thing meant to me and how much I love him, but I didn't want to remove my hands from him.

I look into his eyes and hope he understands how I'm feeling. He does, cause the next thing I feel is a soft pair of lips on mine. I grab the side of his head with one hand and tilt it slightly to deepen the kiss.

I am an addict. His lips were my addiction.

His hands roamed my hair and the feeling was unbearable. The taste of his lips was something I could never get tired of. My heart was beating wildly.

Taeyong was the first to pull away. I watched him catch his breath as his forehead was glistened with sweat.

I pulled him into a tight hug. A hug to convey my gratitude.

" Jaehyunie, I love you ... you know that right? ", he whispers into my ear and I try to hold back my tears. This boy knows just how to make me let my guard down.

I back away from the hug and mouth the words ' I know and I love you too '.

He giggles and boops my nose. " Let's go home. I'm exhausted. Taeil hyung's probably waiting for us outside ", he says and I nod, letting him drag me out of the building.

...

The rest of the journey in Taeil hyung's car was comfortably silent. Taeyong was soundly asleep in my arms and I played around with strands of his soft hair.

Subconsciously, I fell asleep too, resting my head softly on Taeyong's. That was until Taeil hyung woke me up when we reached our apartment.

Since Taeyong was a deep sleeper, I decided not to wake him up and instead carried him bridal style out of the car. I bid Taeil hyung farewell and entered our building.

Taeyong's head was buried into my chest, he's told me that my chest is the place he feels the most safe. He lets out a small whimper as I open the door and enter our apartment.

He wraps his arms around my neck and snuggles his face into the crook of my neck. He often says he likes to sniff me because he thinks I smell like vanilla and strawberries.

How does one smell like strawberries!?

I place him gently on our bed and remove his shoes and socks. I pull the covers over him and he snuggles into it subconsciously. I lean down and give him a kiss on his forehead. He smiles dazily with his eyes still closed.

I sit beside him and whisper " I love you so much Taeyong-ah ". Before I myself remove my footwear and take my place beside him, wrapping an arm around his waist as I pull him closer to my chest.

...

[ Taeyong POV ]

The voices were back.

The dark voices in the back of my head.

The voices are back to remind me of what a failure I am. It's back to remind me of how broken I am on the inside.

I know this is just a dream but I start to feel suffocating. As if something was holding me down. I felt as if I was drowning.

The grip of the arm around my waist becomes tighter and I feel extremely uncomfortable. I shout at the voices to stop. I feel like crying but no tears are formed.

I feel someone gripping my shoulders and shaking me, in an attempt to wake me up. Jaehyunie, is that you?

...

[ Jaehyun POV ]

Taeyong started to suddenly shake in my arms in the middle of the night. I was worried, so I got up and checked on him.

I think he's having one of his nightmares again, I hate it when he's having them. Seeing him in this state makes me feel so guilty.

Taeyong's forehead is embedded with sweat and he's also slightly crying. I grip his shoulders and shake up, hoping he would wake up.

After a few minutes, his eyes flutter open and he pants for breath. I quickly make him sit straight and pull him into my arms, rubbing circles on to his back for comfort and to calm him down.

He cries into my shoulder and it's not just quite sobs. He's legit crying his eyes out. I run my hands through his hair and place soft kisses on to his temples.

" Jaehyun, don't leave me. I don't think I can live without you ", he whispers softly, his voice is slightly trembling. My poor baby.

I move back slowly and smile at him, " I won't ", I mouth to him while cupping his cheeks and he smiles at me sadly. I let go of him and I lean against the frame board of our bed, opening my arms for him.

He slowly crawls over to me and settles himself in my arms. After a while, I hear soft snores from Taeyong. I smile to myself and close my eyes.

...

Author

I'm so sorry guys. This was an extremely boring chapter...

...