SMILE FOR ME

[ Jaehyun POV ]

I woke up in the morning without Taeyong by my side. I rubbed my eyes and got off the bed.

He wasn't there in the bathroom nor in the kitchen so I made my way to the balcony.

There he was, silently sipping his cup of coffee. I find it really weird how he never drinks coffee with milk and always sticks to his dark, black, tasteless coffee. I hate coffee both ways, but still.

I walk up to him and hug him from the back. He flinches at first but he slowly relaxes into my chest.

" Good morning ", he says and I turn him around to face me.

' Good morning baby ', I say and he smiles. I peck him slightly on his lips, and it gives me a slight taste of his coffee. He smiles and continues to sip on his coffee. ' Why are you up so early? ', I ask him and he shrugs.

" Cause I was making some arrangements ", he replies and walks into the room. Confused, I follow him.

He sits on the bed and places his empty cup on the bedside table. He faces me, waiting for me to ask him something.

' Arrangements for what? ', I question as I sit on the bed with him.

" It's the second half of your surprise Jaehyun ", he says and I smile. " You better start getting ready though, dress up well "

' Are we going somewhere? ', I question and he sighs.

" Yes "

' Where? '

" I'm not telling you "

' Ok, but you're not driving are you? I can't drive since you're not telling me where we're going ', I ask and he smiles.

" Taeil hyung will be driving "

' Is he coming with us? '

" No, he's just driving us ", he says and gets up. " Go take a shower, I'll make you something to eat ", he says and heads to the kitchen.

Aish, this boy. He's the sweetest.

I smile to myself and make my way to the bathroom.

...

We finish eating our breakfast and Taeil hyung is waiting for us outside in his car.

Taeyong's dressed very neatly but comfortably. I, on the other hand, am dressed in a simple white tee with black jeans.

" Get in love birds. I have somewhere to be, let's make this quick, shall we? " , Taeil hyung says as we enter his car.

We both sit in the back while Taeil hyung drives at a medium speed. Taeyong has his head resting on my shoulder while holding on to one my arms tightly.

I intertwine my hand in his and stroke the back of his hand with my thumb. He closes his eyes with a small smile forming on his face.

I lift his hand and give little pecks on to his knuckles which causes him to slightly giggle.

[ Taeyong POV ]

I love all these little sweet gestures that Jaehyun always does. It makes me feel special, feel loved. No one has ever really cared for me this way.

He's still giving me kisses all over my hand when I suddenly feel Jaehyun laugh so I immediately sit up straight and look at him.

" What are you laughing at? ", I ask.

' It's nothing. Taeil hyung just said " Gross " ', he says and continues to laugh.

I frown and lean forward and give a light smack on Taeil hyung's shoulder.

" Hyung! Keep your comments to yourself ", I say and Jaehyun laughs next to me.

' Taeil hyung says he's sorry ', Jaehyun tells me and I nod.

Jaehyun cups my face and gives me a short but lingering kiss on the lips. ' You're so damn cute Taeyong ', he says and I feel my face go hot.

" Stop it! " , I hit his arm slightly and I hide my face on the crook of his neck.

A few minutes later we finally arrive at our destination and I immediately tell him to close his eyes.

" No peeking "

He nods with a smile.

I take a hold of his wrist and guide him out of the car and into the building. I bid Taeil hyung a small "bye".

When we approach the arena, I stop.

" Open your eyes "

He opens his eyes and takes in his surroundings. He looks at the poster and banners hanging above us and his mouth widens.

' You took me to an IU concert?!?!! ', he says, dumbfounded.

" Yeah! Surprise- ", but before I could say anything further, he pulls me into a tight hug.

He lets go of me a while later and starts jumping from excitement. He turns to me and I can see the happiness in his eyes.

' How did you get the tickets! '

" I had some leftover money that my dad gave me. I bought the tickets with those ", I reply and he frowns.

' You're supposed to save that money, not spend it on me! '

" You're my happiness Jaehyun, I wanted to spend the money on my happiness ", I reply and he grabs my face.

He leans in and runs his lips over mine. The soft, sweet feeling of his lips is something I can never get tired of. My hands finds its way into his hair and his hands are cupping my face.

We break apart for air and I grab on to his wrist, pulling him into the arena. " Come on, the concert about to start, let's go ".

' What will you do? You won't be able to hear her sing ', he asks and I smile.

" I'll focus on feeling the bass of the music. Of course, I'll be enjoying watching you too " , I reply and now it's his turn to smile at me.

' Alright baby, let's go '

...

Author
I'm really really sorry for updating this :'(
I've been procrastinating like hell.
Anyways, I'll be updating often now.