Chapter 3

HARRY'S POV: 

(not edited at the moment but I was so excited! Can't wait to update next so this is kinda a filler...) 

I woke up to the sound of voices, and sat up. What the fuck? Usually when you MAKE someone your sex toy you keep them tied up, bound to something or shackled in chains. Since there are others here, it's not like I have the chance to leave.

I feel horrified as I look in the mirror, the realization of what had happened to me last night. A grimace crossed my face, as I yank open the door and walk into the kitchen. Five pairs of eyes looked up at me as I stopped in the doorframe. All of the guys in the room were fucking gorgeous!

"Fuck. Who is This?!"

A boy with a shaven head and well defined muscles was staring at me with wide eyes, pupils the color of hard, cool diamond.

Louis sat Idle, staring down at the wood grain of the table while the blonde (Niall) stirred uncomfortably in his chair.

"Louis and I went hunting last nig-"

Niall began to explain as he noticed the two men, staring each other down at the table, a low droning rumble coming from both of their throats.

"Shut up Niall! I asked Louis, Damn it!

This set off the raven haired lad,

"Liam!"

I sighed, This really isn't necessary.

"I am Harry, Obviously he won't tell you who I am. So I'll do it myself."

"Go on..."

At this point they were all staring at me waiting for me to continue, except for Louis as he continued the claw at the grain of the table.

I stood and shuffled my feet a little as I mulled thoughts through my head. Why couldn't I remember....

"Harry!" 

A voice pulled me out of my confusion for a moment. 

It was the olive-skinned boy, with pretty brown eyes and defined cheekbones.

Liam was standing now crossing the table in a slow threatening stride towards Lou. Louis just smirked and slowly rose to his feet, flicking his brown fringe out of his eyes.

"Why don't oh go back to Lou's room for a while..." 

The beautiful lad didn't meet my gaze standing from his chair as well. The low rumbling sounds got louder... We're they growling? Shit. I decided to take the raven haired ones advice... This is getting scarier and scarier.

--crap chapter... But I an gonna write the next one to be amazing!!!!! Thanks for reading! Gonna try to be updating a lot this week! Keep reading this It'll get good again... I swear! 

Thanks!  

-Syd