Chapter 1

CAUTION: i know its the first chapter... But there is some mature content... But hey, why not add some smuttiness to the first chapter of a book! YOLO... Yes I said YOLO... Sorry! I hate myself now... 

I couldn't wait you guys! I am writing this while I can't come up with anything to write for my other books... I hope it holds you over... NON-CON (RAPE) 

-Syd 

 |  ASDFJKL - (Bolded) means this chapter ( or Section) is from Harry's POV 

 |  ASDFJKL- (italics) means Lou's POV

Extra POV's will be labeled above each section or chapter....

---------------------------------

 Chapter 1

The wind blew, a harsh gust of cool air past my face as I crouched down, hiding in the shadows. My eyes scanned over the dark city in search of the usual prey. If the lads and I get hungry we sometimes get lucky; a pimp and his whores engulfed in darkness, unsuspecting and easy. 

Not for the past few nights though. Not for me anyways.

"Louis! Look!" a loud voice hisses from my right. 

It was Niall who's bright eyes were cast downward, intent on what was happening at the base of the building. I averted my gaze, a smirk playing upon my face as I strode slowly closer to the ledge,the blonde next to me perched on his toes and leaning on his opposite arm for support.

"Him Lou. Down there."

My eyes were drawn to a lanky teenage boy. The boy was tall with a slim frame and angular jaw, chocolaty curls whipped messily around his head by the strong gales of winter frost, plump lips and large eyes in a mesmerizing baby green shade. A ferocious snarl ripped from my throat as I heard a chuckle from Niall. 

"What?" I snapped as the smaller boy shook his head, stifling his laughter. 

"Someone a little "Frustrated" ?"  

I grumbled feeling my boxers tighten beginning to constrict my lower half, as I leapt into the shadows on the ground, behind the boy as he continued walking. I trode steadily next to him. My mouth watering as I stared at the creamy skin on his neck. It was clear smooth and flat; a plane for me to mark like an artist. Patches of blue, purple, yellow, and red, the colors all running through my head creating a decidedly beautiful masterpiece. The thought made my thoughts darker as I equaled my pace next to him.

" Well... Your a pretty one aren't you love?"

I clicked my tongue in approval, looking him up and down. 

The boy flinches as hears my voice. 

" It's dangerous to be out here alone kitten... Especially when your so fucking hot..." I moaned as he turned, fear swimming in deep green pupils and making my erection even more present. 

"What..."his voices was deep, which I didn't expect.  

" Don't act like your scared love! Your just walking around here, Alone! Your so pretty with your innocent, large, green eyes. I bet your a cock-slut in the bedroom.. Probably a massive tease too... Am I right? Are you a tight-bodied, little bitch desperate for a good ride?" 

I growl in his ear hungrily, shoving him up against the cold brick of a building, his body thudding as it gets slammed against the wall. 

"NO!" he's struggling to get away now as I press my erection into his thigh, left hand trailing down his chest to his dick, rubbing it in a circular motion with the tips of my fingers. 

"Your a liar then? Oh no Kitten... I do NOT like liars..." I purr into his ear as I lean down to his neck and licking the sensitive skin.he had began to jerk away hastily making anger sear through my veins while I pulled back, forcing him look deep into my eyes. 

"Stop struggling. You WILL do what I say." I tell him him. His eyes turned a silver-gray, dilating as his body settled in my arms.  

"that's better Kitten... It's gonna be so much easier now" I told him as he continued to stare back, blank and lifeless. It will be more fun to watch him squirm. Damn this'll be great...