Chapter 6

Thanks for waiting guys.. Warning for this chapter? Umm... .none? yea, and I decided the book should have songs for you to hear and stuff so the song is in bold below:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT: HARRY'S POV IS UNDERNEATH THE STARS SO I DON"T HAVE TO INTERUPT THE STORY :) ALSO FLASH BACKS WILL BE ITALICIZED AND BOLD-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=

Song: Comptine d'un autre été - L'après-midi (from the French musical Amelie) you should play it during Niall's flashback... )

-Syd

***= Flashback

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=~ Different Charecter POV

Louis' POV:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The second Zayn and I walked in the door, Liam brushed directly past me, eyes rigid and harsh. I knew I shouldn't have brung up Dani; of all people, Liam probably knew what to do about Harry.

"Lads. Get out here now. We have something to discuss."

It was a dangerous tone, cold and stony, showing no emotion, yet conveying an ominous message.

Only a second later was he calling down the long dark corridors. The only light in the hall was a soft glowing orange light, seeping out from underneath the door and splashing onto the wall across from it, until the boys came out; First Zayn came out and then a worried Niall.

I saw Niall turn around and heard a different voice,

"What's going to happen?"

The blonde threw a weak smile to the voice that could only have belonged to Harry;

"Nothing Harry, We have some things to discu-"

Harry had cut him off at this point,

"It's about me... Isn't it.."

Niall just stared across the room, presumably in the direction of the green-eyed human.

"Just sit Harry..."

Something crashed to the ground now the sound shattering the silence.

"No Niall! I should get a say in what happens... Its about me! I should have a say in what that shithead does to me! It's my body Niall; Not his!"

a pause;

"Harry."

Niall dissapeared from the hallway, Merely flashing out of exsistence for a second, before appearing back again this time with a key twisted into the lock of the outside of the door. The only thing one could hear now was Harry, Hurling profanities like steel knives, and pounding relentlessly upon the damaged wood of the old flat.

Zayn shifted uncomfortably in his space on the couch as Liam stared at me, and Niall sat at Zayn's opposite. This stare was filled with venom and fire, Hatred coming off of his gaze and being thrown at me; like beams from the sun.

" We had started a discusion this morning. I intend on finishing it."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-=-=-=-=HARRY=-=-=-=-

"Harry."

Niall was speaking quietly now and in a tone not nearly as friendly as earlier this afternoon. I knew What was going on now, and Ni had filled me in on Dani and from what I now know... she didn't die by a human... she was murdered; by something else...Niall told me the whole story.