Chapter 14

"what do you mean you invited!" I yelled.

"Well, I know what they did was wrong. I know I shouldn't have. But i've known them my whole life, they had to where to go." Damien said.

"They tried to beat the shit out of us!' I yelled.

"Riley, I'm sorry. It wasn't me. I, well, we. Got shot with these dart things that changed are personalitys. I'm REALLY sorry. Will you ever forgive?" Daisy asked.

"See, Riley. It wasn't them." Damien told me.

"Fine. But i swear to god. If you ever do that again. I will exicute you myself. Got it?" I said, trying to sound mean.

"Got it. Now where are those babies?" Daisy asked. I started to get sad, a tear rolled down my cheek as I spoke the words that I thought I would never have to say.

"They. They died." I said and started to ball my eyes out. My knees buckled from under me. I fell the to the floor. Damien quickly grabbed me and held me.

"Oh my gosh! Riley! I'm so sorry!" She said. I knew i couldn't be mad at her, she didn't know for gods sacks.

I sniffed. "It's ok. You didn't know." I told her.Damien let go of me. But I was quickly tackled by Daisy. She pulled me up with her big pregnant belly making it hard to hug her back.

"Come on." She said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going shopping. We need to get your mind off of everything for a little while." She said, not giving me a choice.

"Ok. Damien are you gonna be ok here?" We turned around and asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine.Don't worry. Have fun." He said as we walked out the garage door. We jumped in my new green KIA that Damien got for me as another apology for hitting me.

"Where are we off to?" I asked Daisy as she jumped in the car.

"THE MALL!!!!!" She yelled.

"Alright. Buckle up, so we can be safe!" I quited from Dora The Explorer.

-----------------------------15 minutes later--------------------------------------------

"Ok we are here." I said. We jumped out of the car. locked it up, and headed inside.

"Where to first?"I asked.

"Victoria Secret. We need to get some new bras and underwear. But we need sexy bras and underwear." She said. We walked to the Victoria Secret store. We walked in and first we split up. I went to get me some bras from the smaller sizes while Daisy had to get bigger ones to hold up her tatas. So i found myself a Black, a Red, a Pink, and a see through Black one. Daisy came back with a Blue one, A orange one, a pink see through and a purple one. Next we went to the underwear. I picked out a Black, Red,Pink, and a lacey Black. Daisy got a blue lacey, a Orange lacey, a pink lacey and a purple lacey.We paid for the stuff and left the store.

"Now where?" Daisy asked.

"Rue 21." I said. We walked to the store. Since me and Daisy don't wear the same size. We split up again. First I went to the dresses. I got a cute light blue one, I got a red one, and also a white one. Then I went to the pants, I got skinny jeans, flare jeans, and these weird ones that say something about boy. then i picked some shirts out. A black shirt that says Don't Mess With Death. I got a cute light pink one that has roses on it,and it was strapless. After that i went and found Daisy. We paid and left that store.

"Now where?" I asked.

"SHOE STORE!!!" She yelled.We ran to the store. Got some shoes and left. We walked out to my car put our bags in the back seat.

"I'm hungry." Daisy said.

"Taco Bell?" I asked.

"Sure.