Chapter 16

Damien must have heard me crying in pain because he busted through the bathroom door. He crouched down to my level.

"What's wrong my bunny?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I told him.

"I know your lying Riley. I know your hurting. Let me see." He said as he picked me up and sat me on the sink. He got down to the level of where it hurt at.

"Bunny?" He said.

"Yea?" I answered back.

"I need to take you to the doctor okay?" He said. I shoke my head yes. He picked me back up. he held me closely to him. Afraid that I might disappear or something.

Once we got to the pack doctor's office they were already waiting for me. Damien must have mind linked them saying I was hurt or something. The doctors put me on a bed. They pushed Damien out of the room. He had a worried look on his face. He looked like he didn't want to leave my side.

The doctor's soon came over to me. They jabbed a needle in my arm. I felt my body go limp and my mind go blank. Soon I fell asleep.

Once I woke up. The bright light of the white walls in the room were so bright I shut my eyes quickly. I felt someone in the room so I tried to look. The room was to bright again. The third time I opened them Damien was sitting next to me in a chair. He had my hand in his large hand. I smiled when i realized their was a cradle next to him. He had his other hand in it. I slowly sat up. I looked in and there. There was a little girl. She had my bright blue eyes! She looked like me and Damien! Oh god!

Damien must have heard me because he woke up and hugged me.

"Damien, why is there a baby?" I asked. He smiled.

"Well it looks like I didn't hurt you after all. It was our daughter ready to come out." He smiled even bigger when he said the word daughter.

"Daughter? But i thought we lost our children? I wasn't even pregnant." I said.

"Well looks like you were pregnant. With our little girl." He told me. I smiled. I have a daughter. We have a daughter! Wait, what will I name her?!

"What's her name?' I asked.

"I thought we should name her together." He said.

"what about Willow?" I asked him.

"Sounds perfect. Little Willow bee." He said and we smiled and laughed at the nickname. Little Willow bee. Our little Willow bee.