Chapter 2

"What would you like to eat bunny?" Damien asked me.

"Um bacon and eggs?" I asked.

"Anything for you." he said. he began cooking and I sat there looking at his ass. I turned the music on from the radio and roll up by wiz khalifa came on and we started singing.

Baby I roll up, I roll up. Anything I do we roll up!!!!

Whenever you need me.

I anent going to flecks

I only sang the worlds I knew but Damien sang it all for every word! I hate him so much. ok that's a lie I love him! "here's your eggs and my bacon." Damien said.

"Hang on a sec I asked for bacon and eggs." I told him he smirked. I throw my plate of eggs at him and he looked so shocked. But then he got up with his juice in his hand and poured it on my head! oh and then a full blown out food fight between me and him went on. Soon Daisy and her boyfriend joined and we all throw good everywhere as music played in the back ground. I crawled under the table as soon as Alex joined. Daisy follow close behind.

"So um I have to tell you something...." she said.

"And what could that be Daisy flower?" I asked her.

"I'm pregnant." she told me. my mouth fell open in shook.

"Wha---." I was cut off by growls me and Daisy crawled out from under the table and where filled with a wind and I was pushed back to the ground carefully by Damien.

"Shhh." he told me. I shook my head yes and stayed quiet. The door was thrown open and Damien picked me up and Alex picked Daisy up and rushed us up stairs and up another floor till we were at the attic.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked hushed whispered.

"They found us." Damien said. My eyes went wide and I started to cry.

"No no I'm not leaving you again."

I told him.

"No one is leaving anyone you, Damien, Daisy and myself are all going to jump from the window and me and Damien are going to shift and you girls are going to get on top of us. ok." Alex said.

"Yes." Damien, Daisy and myself said together.

HEY PEOPLE SO I JUST GOT DONE WITH SCHOOL AND I DECIDED I WOULD MAKE THIS CHAPTER SO HERE YOU GO HOPE YOU LIKE.:p

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read<3