Chapter 5

When I woke up I was in a moving truck. Now this wasn't like a ford truck or what ever. This was a fucking cemi! There were bars for each little section. It looked like about 4 set of bars. There were 4 doors.one for like each cage I guess. I toke a look at the other cages and it looked as if there was something or someone in each one.

"Hello who's there?" I asked. No response. Hmmmm wait the cage next to me looks like it's a girl. Wait or a boy with LONG HAIR! That's it long black hair. I shook my set of bars that were in between or cages. The boy stured awake. He ran at me. It was Damien!

"Oh my god baby! Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Good now let's find a way to take down these bars." he told me.

"How there METAL!" I then remembered that metal burns werewolves. The metal touched my skin and I toke my hands off the metal and my hands were bad. They had serous burns all over were the bars and my hands touched. I grabbed my hands and hand them tight. I sat on the floor close enough to the bars were Damien couldn't see. Just then a black wolf bounded through the bars not taking the whole thing down just ripping through. It turned back to Damien. He walked through the bars where he had came through and put his clothes on.

"Let me see." He told me and grabbed my hands so he could see.

"Don't touch them it hurts." I told him.

"Shhh it's ok come here." he said and pulled me in for a huge bear hug.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I have no idea. After you passed out a group of humans came out of the woods and shot us with sleeping darts." he told me.

"But why?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe they are apart of that woman that tried to get us." he said.

"We need to wake the others." he said.

"Ok." we walked through the bars and woke up Alex then Daisy.

"Ok guys we need a plan." Damien said.

"Why should we listen to you? You were the one who got us into this mess. And now Daisy's real mate is dead because of you!" Alex yelled. "And you!" Alex yelled again but pointing at me this time. "you are pregnant we get that but the whole world does not revolve around you!" He yelled at me. "you are a sick little girl. The youngest wolf I've ever seen! And to put more onto this you want your friends to die! But that isn't going to fly!" he yelled twice as loud. Damien growled at him. His eyes were a deep deep black.

"Don't you ever and I mean ever yell at her like that again! Or I swear to god you won't be able to see day light ever again!" Damien yelled through grinted teeth. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

"Aww look Alex the two love birds are happy! After the hell we went through for you two! No I don't think so! As of now you two are on your fucking own! And you Riley! You are a fucking bitch that deserves what's happening to you!" Daisy yelled.

"Stop yelling at me! If anything you are to blame both of you!" I looked at Daisy and Alex.

"Fuck no I won't bitch!" she yelled. Damien grip on my hand tightened.

"Come on there not wroth our fucking time!" Damien yelled and walked me back over to my cage.

"We need to get out of here." I told him.

"Ya I know." He said as he looked around for an exit.

"Lucky for you this isn't my first time in a cemi cage." I said as I kicked the door open from behind me. It flew open and I almost feel out if Damien wouldn't of grabbed me.

"Your a smart little cookie aren't you." He said.

"Come on we need to jump." I told him.

"Ok." he walked over to the door and held his hand out for me. "ready on the count of three we jump together! one! two! three!" and we jumped from the fast moving cemi. Damien grabbed my body and pushes it as close as he could. we rolled down a giant hill and into a field. we landed with Damien a few feet away from me. I crawled over to him and looked him over. He had a giant cut over his eyebrow, he split his lip, and he had bruises all over his body. I felt a warm liquid drip down my face. I knew I was cut. I felt the rest of my face and I hurt like a bitch.

"Don't touch it. It makes the pain worse." Damien said in a haze.

HEY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. I AM AGAIN HAVE A LOT OF TROUBLE AT SCHOOL. AND IM GOING TO A NEW SCHOOL BECAUSE OF HOW BAD IT IS. SO IT MAY BE A LITTLE WHILE UNTIL I HET TO UPDATE AGAIN. ONLY BECAUSE MY MOM THINKS I HAVE DEPRESSION AND THE BULLYING GOING ON. SO IF YOU READ MY BOOK AN ARE SOMEONE WHO GOES TO MY SCHOOL AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DONT COMMENT. IM ALREADY TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.:p

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read <3