Chapter 7

Uh I hate him! He's so protective and bossy! I can't do anything all because of this stupid baby! I gasped at my own thoughts. How could I think that! I'm so stupid! I should have never of went to school that day and found Damien then none of this would have happened! I hate myself!

I continued to walk in the rain until I came to a forest I walked into the forest and soon I passed out.

When I woke up I looked around. I was back in the motel. But Damien was no where to be found. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Damien was lying on the couch fast asleep. I walked over to him and pulled the blanket off him and crawled in next to him. He hugged me. I put my hand in his face and he snuggled into it more.

"You know if you were anyone else waking me up you would be on the floor." He said and popped open one eye and looked me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said and tried to get up but once I put my foot on the ground I stumbled.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I-I don't know." I said trying to get up again but fell to the ground. Damien jumped off the couch and ran to me and picked me up bridle style and carried me to the bed.

"Am I gonna be ok?" I asked him as he put his hand on my tummy.

"I think but I'm gonna get ahold of the lands pack doctor." he said I aimed and passed out.

When I woke up I heard beeping. I looked up and there was a machine hooked to me. I looked to my left and there was Damien sitting in a chair passed out and holding my hand. I looked at my right hand and there was a needle thingy in it. I started to sit up but a pain in my stomach made me stop. I winced.

"You know you can't sit up." Damien said in a haze.

"Ya I think I learned that the hard way." I said and he smiled.

"How you feeling?"

"Fine I guess" I told him.

"Good." he said.

"But where and why are we here?" I asked.

"Well......"

"Damien what is going on." I said as his lips turned into a smile.

"Were having twins!" he said and picked me up and spun me around.

"Wait. what!" I yelled.

"The reason you were having pains in your stomach was because there was two little babies in there!" he told me.

"What! oh my god! were having twins!" I yelled. we put are foreheads together and I started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"I'm just so happy."

HEY PEOPLE SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. IVE STARTED DOING INFO VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT GO TO YOUTUBE AND PUT IN EMMI M. AND WATCH MY VIDEO THAT COME OUT EITHER EVERY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A CERTAIN VIDEO COMMENT BELOW WHAT I SHOULD DO A VIDEO ON.:)

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read<3