Chapter 3

"Ok on my count we jump ready set......Now!"Alex said and we all jumped as he told us Damien and him shifted and I got in top of Damien while Daisy got on Alex. Then the boys ran like hell. I could hear running and screaming coming from behind us. We had to leave Daisys mate behind so Alex will be taking his place.

We are all rouges now. Forever. Always. well unless we find a house on a empty land where no packs have claimed yet. I'm sure Damien would never let me and our baby live in the forest. He would build a house and get it done before the baby is born! I mean this man is so whipped!

"Hey! I am not whipped!" Damien yelled through our mind link. I smirked.

"I hate that now you can really read my mind. I mean those thoughts are privet." I said to him in our mind link.

"I know bunny. But I was only reading them because I need to know what's running through that little head of yours." he told me.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you to." he said again through our mind link. with that I put my head on his large big wolf head and fell fast asleep.

"Riley! wake up!" Daisy yelled in my ear.

"Owwwww! stop yelling I'm awake!" I yelled back. I picked myself up and looked around. We were in a large clearing with a small pond and trees all over the place. But I was sad because Damien and Alex were no where to be seen.

"Where's the boys?" I asked Daisy.

"They went out to find food and wood and stuff to cover us up at night." she told me.

"So we are really, rouges now huh?" I asked.

"Ya I guess we are. I always thought that I would sleep in a bed, be by my mates side sleeping." she said.

"Hey, we are friends now and I am willing to do anything for you. ok?" I asked.

"Ok. The guys should be back soon better get washed up." She said as she looked at me and smirked.

"I have a bad feeling about this place." I said as I looked around again.

"Ya I kind of do to." she said. we both toke our clothes off and walked slowly in the warm water. I went under and I came up. I washed my body with my hands and splashed my face. I walked out and put my dirty clothes back on. I looked around again but Daisy was still washing and the boy still were not back yet. Guess I'll mind link Damien and see.

"Hey babe where are you guys?" I asked and there was no replay. I tried again but still the same. Oh boy I hope there ok.

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT BUT HERE YOU GO HERE IS CHAPTER THREE. IT'S LATE SO IM GOING TO BED. NIGHT PEOPLE :p

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read<3