Chapter 17

"Listen Oikawa! We have more opportunities here!" Ushijima yelled at the said male.

"I am not going TO your sChOoL!" Oikawa yelled back.

"Have you even considered it?!" Ushijima pressed.

"LET ME LIVEEEEEE!" Oikawa cried.

"You can do that at shiratorizawa!" Ushijima retorted.

"Why would I join your school when you AbUsE me!" Oikawa snapped.

"You taught my daughter how to say "shit", "fuck", and who to flip someone off." Ushijima stated.

"Ok, first of all. I did NO such thing. I was simply targeted." Oikawa protested.

You just sat there on the bleachers as the two males argued. Why? You have no idea.

"You guys are going to make the brat cry stop." Tsukishima said rudely. He then had the AUDACITY to pick you up. You, being the nice baby you were, played with his hair. But things took a turn.

You grabbed a fist full of his hair a pulled on it.

"OW YOU BRAT!" He yelled. He was close to yeeting you, when Ushijima gave him a daring glare.

"Whats going on here?" Sugawara came up from behind Tsukishima. Hinata not to far away came at full speed to the yelling.

"YEA SPILL THE TEA!" He exclaimed.

"This brat pulled my hair!" Tsukishima growled.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT TSUKKI?!" Yamaguchi asked.

"Im sure she didn't mean to." Ushijima stated and took you from Tsukishima.

"Can you apologize?" Ushijima asked.

You nodded.

"The do it. Or time out." He added.

"Fuck! Shuwtowiawa! Oya! Shittykawa!" You exclaimed.

Hearing upon this, Iwaizumi ran out the gym. Oikawa back away and fell in a ball on the floor.

"Not my little alien too." He sniffled.

"NO MY INNOCENT BABY!" Sugamama cried.

Tsukishima smirked.

"Some kid you have there Ace." He laughed.

"What an I going to do with you." Ushijima sighed.

You just shrugged