Chapter 2

Once Sugawara and Daichi got to their team, Sugawara sat in a metal chair and sat me in my chair.

"WHO IS THIS?!" Tanaka yelled, catching the attention of the whole team. The sudden outburst made you drop your cup.

"This is reader/n, Ushijima's daughter!" Daichi explained and picked up your cup and handed it back to you.

"Wait, Ushijima had a kid?" Hinata asked and looked at Kageyama, who just shrugged.

"He asked us to watch her while he talks to the his team. And by us, he means us 3rd years." Sugawara said and glared down the 1st and 2nd years.

"Of course Yachi is an expectation!" He added, catching the blonde off guard.

You dropped your cup on the floor and made grappy hands to your bag, which was on Daichi's back. Sugawara, being the wonderful mother he is, snatched your bag off of his back. This caused Daichi to scream in surprise and stumbled at the force.

"What the- you could have asked!" He screamed.

Sugawara just ignored him and unzipped your bag, pulling out your bear plushie blanket.

"Ahhah!" You made all kind of happy baby noises and snuggled the blanket. This act caused everyone watching hearts melt.

"Can I HOLD HER?! PLEASE!!!" Noya asked shouted, earning a hit behind the head from kiyoko.

While sitting in Sugamama's lap, you saw the couch. You made grappy hand to him, but no one noticed. You then made a low scream to catch his attention.

"Hah?!" Ukai looked at you and smiled.

Sugamama passed you on to Ukai. You sat on his lap laying your back to his stomach and playing with your plushie blanket.

After a while of being everyone getting to know you, you let out a quiet yawn and looked up at Ukai. You then dropped your head in a comfortable position and slowly fell asleep. Ukai noticed that you fell asleep and snapped his fingers at Sugawara. Sugawara looked over and gasped. Then nodded. He took you from Ukai and cradle you.

"Y'know, me and Yachi and watch her while you get to say hi to the other teams." Sugawara turned and faced Kiyoko.

"I wanna let the teams see her first. Just so when they see a 2 year old crawling around, the don't do anything to stupid." He told her. She nodded and went back to what she was doing. Since all the teams went to their rooms already, Sugawara walked out of his teams room and walked to the next door one. Which belongs to Aoba johsai.

Once he walked in, he saw Oikawa clinging on to Iwaizumi's leg. Soon Issei noticed Sugawara and you and waved.

"Uh.. Hey! I just wanted y'all to meet reader/n before tomorrow's training starts." Sugawara chimed and pointed at the now awake baby on his side. Not even after a second of talking, Iwaizumi kicked Oikawa off of his leg and walked up to you.

"Iwa-chan~ come back!" Oikawa whined.

"Shut it!" Iwaizumi snapped.

You giggled at this and gave Sugawara hold your plushie blanket and the made grappy hands to Iwaizumi. He took you and held you in front of him by your armpits.

"Hey reader/n! Haven't seen you since this morning!" Iwaizumi cheered. You giggle and kissed his nose. His heart melted.

"Iwa-chan? What's that thing doing here?" Oikawa sneered.

Sugawara and Iwaizumi sent Oikawa glares.

"First of all, reader/n here is a human being not a thing, and don't get all jealous of a baby!" Iwaizumi snapped at Oikawa.

"But... Iwa-chan!" Oikawa cried.

"SHUT UP, TRASHAWA!" Iwaizumi kicked him in the leg.

"Owie" Oikawa fell to the floor and held his leg.

You giggled again and patted Iwaizumi on the head.

"Anyways, I wanted everyone to who she was, and her name. Just to be safe." Sugawara explained and took you into his arms.

"Cya around!" Iwaizumi waved at you and you slightly waved back.

Sugawara walked out and walked down the hallway.

"It's going to be a long day.." sugawara sighed. You just gave him a 'bitch I can't understand you' look. He chuckled.

-time skip, brought to you by Bakugou from bnha-

You and sugawara were on your way to the last two teams, Nekoma and Fukurodani, who were at the cafeteria together. You were sipping on your sippy cup, holding it with both of your tiny hands. Once you both got to the cafeteria, Sugawara opened the door to

Chaos...

The 2 teams were everywhere put the cafeteria seats. Sugawara spotted Yaku and Akasshi in the back right corner with tick marks on there for heads. To you, it was loud. A little to loud for your liking. Soon you let out a angry scream. Everyone froze and looked at the door way where you and Sugawara stood.

"HEY HEY HEY! Who's the cutie?" You turned to a male with black hair with silver tips. He was in a head lock by none other, Kuroo.

"Oh her? She's reader/n!" Kuroo said and let go of the owl boy.

Soon Kuroo came up to you and Sugawara. He took you out of Sugawara's arms and threw you in the air. You let of a half happy, half frighted yelp. You were instantly caught though. Kuroo gave you one of his signature smirks and looked at the owl guy.

"Hey, hey, hey! Kiddo, Im Bokuto!" He said and ruffed your hair.

Soon other male walked up to you and took you away from Kuroo.

"I don't like the way you handled her just then." Akasshi hissed.

"Brrooo chill!" Bokuto threw and arm over Akasshi's shoulder. Then he patted your head.

"Sorry about what had to come into, Sugawara." Yaku apologized and bowed to him.

"Oh no no no! It's quite alright!" Sugawara waved his hands in front of his face.

"So this is reader/n?" Akasshi asked with a chuckle. He shrugged Bokuto off of his shoulder and walked to Sugawara.

"Yea, she's Ushijima's kid. You can tell by the eyes color." Sugawara point out.

Akasshi looked at your eyes. Sugawara was right. You and Ushijima both had dark olive eyes. Though yours weren't as dark and tense ad your fathers.

"Alright well, we'll let you guys go." Akasshi stated and handed you to Sugawara.

"Bye kiddo!" Bokuto shouted.

"Cya! Ya runt!" Kuroo laughed out, earning a kick by Yaku.

"See you guys tomorrow! Or later at dinner!" Sugawara then left the cafeteria. You started playing with Sugawara's hair. He just sighed.

"Today was a long day huh?" He looked at you.