Unleasing My Strength

As we walked through the meadow, the magic brought us into another world, which wasn't a world at all. It was just a black void. "What are we doing here?" I asked. My voice echoed in the empty hole. "This is a good place to help you control your powers." Peter took my hand and escorted me around the space. "In this space, you have the freedom to unleash your strength and see how powerful you can be."
I closed my eyes, and I could feel the energy surging through me, but this time it was softer and peaceful. It felt like a warm assuring hug; I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands. A warm white light was coming from my hands, and it was making space become a beautiful theater. Velvet seats appeared, and a grand stage was slowly emerging into view. Flecks of gold appeared in the atmosphere and a warm and peaceful feeling. I wondered what Peter thought of it, so I turned to look at him.
  His green eyes were glowing in astonishment, and honestly, it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. He looked at me lovingly. "This is so beautiful! What made you want to create this?" he took my hand, and he escorted me to the front row of the seats, and we sat down. "Because this is where I saw you for the first time, and it led me to you." I snuggled up against him, and he stroked my hair. "Then this has to be my favorite place." he thought for a minute. "Well, anywhere would be my favorite place if you're with me." "You're cute." I grinned, kissing him on the cheek. I saw him blush at my touch. He moved a strand of my dark hair out of my face and kissed me softly. All felt right in the world; I felt so safe with him. I wish we could've stayed there forever, but we had reality to go back to; the connection between us that had been growing since the first day we met was at its full force. Our love for each other made our bond stronger. Together we could do anything.
         I didn't feel like I was dreaming anymore because everything around me felt strikingly real. I knew I had reached my full power, and my dreams would be even more powerful. I felt safer and at one with myself, and the best part of all, I had an excellent protector to teach me and protect me from the forces of my nightmares.
I was a master of my dreams.